HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Personal notes on CBE2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 3Jane

3Jane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 02:01 AM

Great 2nd beta, well done guys :)

Improvements to the HUD are great but one suggestion is a loud announcement for the player when his cooldown is available. Just is too much going on to know if you have it sometimes.

Issues for me in order of annoyance:

1. Still some crashes when selecting 'progression' tab after the match

2. Mech level resets to 0 still occasionally and no xp gained - especially frustrating considering how much grindier levelling has become in general/after a really long Siege match

3. Lost connection to the server when connecting to the next match - lost points again

4. Infiltator having two high powered, relatively low heat splash damage weapons (note GL is quite balanced, but heat and GL is just not..) - also considering their speed and ability to just bail and run to the other side of the map so easily I think they have a tiny bit too much health (20-40)

5. Vulcan sound I really hope is a placeholder because its so painful to shoot that thing haha, also the damage is too much for an A or B mech to be holding really. Either C only or tweak the gun slightly on damage/more extreme heat

6. There are some issues in a few places where you get in a constant sliding effect on what should be flat ground and can't repair

7. Repair booster is slightly too strong - not by much but just a tiny bit in my opinion

I look forward to some more :>
C mech is really fun, enjoying levelling her slowly.

Additioal:
Also on Sahara the tall tower near the AA (shooting from the AA ground down into the bowl of the terrain - leftside) has a really annoying invisible wall that blocks damage, maybe some mesh thats invisble or just a blocker that wasn't removed. There is another on these on the new level but I forget its name :E

Edited by 3Jane, November 14 2012 - 02:06 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users