HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

No servers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 XZenosX

XZenosX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted November 14 2012 - 12:43 PM

I can't find server nothing comes up so either absolutely no one is playing or there is some kind of bug with the server some one please help

#2 Ace4225

Ace4225

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
  • LocationMission Control

Posted November 14 2012 - 12:58 PM

beta ended at midnight last night.

Posted Image
US East    -Brawler   -Berserker   -Scout   -Assault
---->[ =./\.= ]<----

#3 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted November 14 2012 - 04:02 PM

http://community.pla...ates-announced/

View PostHugs, on November 14 2012 - 12:35 PM, said:

Good news, Pilots!

CBE2 is now closed and we thank everyone that participated for your tireless efforts and patience with our game as we work to make it faster, stronger, and better.

We're currently analyzing all the fantastic feedback and info you've provided us during CBE2. We've also made a short survey that we'd truly appreciate you taking the time to respond to: HAWKEN CBE2 SURVEY
(Direct link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5NPY5GT)

If you're itching for more time on the battlefield, you'll soon have it. Our third and final closed beta event starts November 20th and runs until December 6th! If you've been in any of our Alphas or Betas you're automatically added to CBE3. If you're still in need of a code, stay tuned for even more chances to nab one.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank everyone that killed me out on the battlefield. There were truly too many of you to count. I look forward to seeing more of your rockets screaming toward me just a little too late to do anything about it.

xxoo

Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users