HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Minor Forum Change_

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Daishi

Daishi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationBristol, UK

Posted April 28 2011 - 03:33 PM

At the moment links are exactly the same style as normal text; could they be made a different color so it's possible to spot them_ :)
Posted Image

#2 lavalamp1138

lavalamp1138

Squadron Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted April 28 2011 - 04:02 PM

Note: I moved this thread into the General Discussion Board since the rest of the forum requests were located here.

This forum actually supports font color changes on the fly. All you have to do is highlight the text you want to colorify, move your mouse over the desired hue located on the right-hand side of the text box, click on it, and voilà!

#3 Ganthir

Ganthir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSteel City

Posted May 01 2011 - 06:17 AM

You can recolor a clickable link but as soon as you do, it becomes unclickable and you'll have to copy/paste the URL into your address bar instead.  :|

Example

http://www.youtube.com/watch_v=Zm7gEDhrPfk&feature=channel_video_title

Hope this helps some but I'm sure you already knew all that stuff before I even posted this. Cheers.  :)

#4 lavalamp1138

lavalamp1138

Squadron Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted May 01 2011 - 07:20 AM

Ganthir said:

You can recolor a clickable link but as soon as you do, it becomes unclickable and you'll have to copy/paste the URL into your address bar instead.  :|
Actually, there is a way around this problem. If you move your mouse over the "URL" box above the text box, it'll provide you with two different options. The second option hyperlinks text, which can be colored. All you have to do is highlight the text that will be hyperlinked and click on a color of your choice. To provide an example, I'll post a link to this thread right over ->here<- I hope this helps.

#5 [HWK]BobEntropy

[HWK]BobEntropy

Technical Director

• Adhesive Games
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles CA

Posted May 02 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hi everyone, I've update the default style of the links so they should be easier to spot.

#6 Porcupine

Porcupine

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted May 02 2011 - 03:50 PM

Thank you sir ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users