• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

It's been a pleasure to play with you folks. My name is Jason. I'm going to be working on the pre-alpha for the new Unreal Tournament. This harkens back to my old roots starting in the late 90's. I can't resist, i'm going. I used to make a lot of content for those games back in the day. If you played any of em, you most likely enjoyed some of my content. I'll still play here but working towards another dream is dead, because I am of no use here.

Thanks guys, see you somewhere inside the Unreal Engine.

-X

Previously known as §ìlvèr§èrpënt

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

kbai

• Robscancer, DerMax, Guns_N_Rozer and 4 others like this

PoopSlinger

PoopSlinger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Going to the only place thats ded as Hawken.  Neptiny's Child was like 1/3 of the population of that game before BF1.

khn3gAi.jpg?1CitkI9t.jpgGkp2fB7.jpg

Come on Crafty, you have been officially called out on your lies. Your online reputation is at stake here, this is just like an old school street race running for pink slips. Its run what you brung and hope its enough. Put up or shut the fuzzy bunny up.

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

One dead untouchable place is not as good as an area where you can dig new ground.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

Isn't this a farewell thread? Those are against the rules, you know. 

Edited by DallasCreeper, 22 November 2016 - 04:46 AM.

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Isn't this a farewell thread? Those are against the rules, you know. 

It's not farewell. It's more like I am fading away back into the player base. I'm taking all the crap I was working on and dumping it all into UT. I'm still gonna play the game, as long as I don't get mysteriously banned or kicked off, like my Fallen Earth account. >.< 

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

DallasCreeper

DallasCreeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1135 posts

It's not farewell. It's more like I am fading away back into the player base. I'm taking all the crap I was working on and dumping it all into UT. I'm still gonna play the game, as long as I don't get mysteriously banned or kicked off, like my Fallen Earth account. >.< 

It sounded more like you were leaving Hawken for UT. Thank you for the explanation. 

• Xer06siX likes this

Spoiler

2XhpJes.png

Ridding the world of evil, one Berzerker at a time.

Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Yes I am going to be focusing more of my time towards UT. I will still always make time for this game as long as it is still online. Even if it's only me and you when I log in. It's good man, I have been away from UT for about 8 years now. I'm happy about it.

Edited by Xer06siX, 23 November 2016 - 04:30 PM.

Just here.                            

g44azur1mvxs41m4g.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UDK, Level Design, Graphics, Modeling, Whatever else, Too many things to name

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users