Photo

Would It Be Possible For Us to Have New Menu Music?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Paradox23

Paradox23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

I know it might be a bit of a stretch, but as the topic suggests I can't help but ask if a possible future update would include adding at least one new track for the main menu music?  I have no complaints with what's there now, but after listening to the Hawken soundtrack and noticing how not all tracks could be included into the game, there have been times where I wish tracks like "Graphene" and "Illal" were in the game.  I understand that a few of them might be difficult fitting into the atmosphere of the garage, but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if it would be possible to add more menu music if given the opportunity and ability. 

• EM1O and thirtysix like this

EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
yes! put the sound tracks all into a file, and random select one for the menu/garage, etc, as that feature loads up. that would relieve the static assignment blahs the vet community is experiencing, without a whole slew of new media licensing I should think. maybe?

+1

#:  chown -R us ./base

nRJ1C9n.png

"...oh great Itzamna, you shall know Us by the trail of Dead."

Infyrno

Infyrno

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

but, i liek the menu music :<

43503.png

Odoku

Odoku

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

as it is I really love the music, but I guess I wouldnt mind it switching between a limited track set, like 2 or 3. The music just feels so right though and it adds a lot to the experience for me.

Paradox23

Paradox23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Perhaps I should have been a little more specific with the title, I wasn't suggesting that we remove what already exists by any means, but rather add more to it. 

Source_Mystic

Source_Mystic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

ow please  make them stop , how about this turn off music in game and go to Pandora  or spotify  or a playlist you have play it start up hawken and enjoy whatever music you want. PROBLEM SOLVED .. next

HorseHeadProphet

HorseHeadProphet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

haven't heard the menu music in a long time

The Hawken forum's a forum, but it's like the only one you get yelled at for using.

SwompKreetcher

SwompKreetcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

wow. well that sucked. really folks, can we have suggestions, here?

AMD8350 @ 4.3GHz  GigaByte990  Ripjaws 4 x 4GB  FX7750  Rosewill 600w  Barracuda 2 x 1TB  CoolerMaster air-cooled  Home Theatre Dolby surround sound

ncAx1PA.jpg

Flight1ess

Flight1ess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

wow. well that sucked. really folks, can we have suggestions, here?

''whut iz an suggestion?''

''it is something where people ask for something nicely and get normal reactions but then get mad because the suggestion wasn't accepted'' 

rage please shut up nobody cares about your opinions

''see told you..''

wow this is embarrassing thanks guys

''no problem you can count on us anytime''

pricks

..also are you cosplaying as a fish in  your profile pic? not being rude just curious :D

Life is like a good book,

It makes more sense as you get into it ;D

tumblr_m91v02mYjw1qhnj8eo4_r2_500.gif

Amidatelion

Amidatelion

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Could be nice to see some new music with the drop of new content. Make the event even spiffier. Whether that should be more music from the OST (buy it) or newly commissioned tunes is up to Reloaded. I don't think they have any plans of hiring a sound designer, but that may yet come. A question for the next Q&A.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users