HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Stuck on a ramp in a map/shaking out of control (Video included)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BountyXSnipe

BountyXSnipe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 03:20 PM

Summary
This bug causes the camera to shake uncontrollably. The camera shake keeps building up. Your mech is stuck and is unable to move. You can't dash, jump, walk, etc. You are still able to attack and look around. It is possible to be rescued by a teammate or enemy by simply pushing the glitched mech.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Play on UpTown (I think that's the name of the map)
2. Dash up a ramp and you may get stuck. (I might have been following my teammates before this glitch occurred)
3. You will know if you're stuck once you are planted in place and your camera starts shaking.

Frequency
Only happened once but may happen again if the glitch is easy enough to occur.

Severity
2.5 - Currently
4 - If this glitch becomes more common. It will get annoying if this happens too often.

Additional Notes
You may kill yourself if you have an explosive weapon to escape the glitch, or get a teammate or enemy mech to push you out of the glitch.

System Specs
CyberPower

Processor: Intel Core i5-3450
3.10 GHz
3.50 GHz

RAM: 8.00 GB

System type: 64-bit

Windows 7

#2 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted November 21 2012 - 03:38 PM

Looks like your legs got clipped through the map, lol.

Similar thing happened to me on Bazaar/Sahara, got stuck in one of the routes to the AA and couldn't escape. Didn't get the camera shaking, but i couldn't free my mech.

I'll upload a video and post it here soon

EDIT:

Edited by ArnieF4440, November 21 2012 - 04:40 PM.

Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

#3 Daikaisho

Daikaisho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 02 2012 - 05:43 PM

Massive shaking while walking on a Uptown ramp

SUMMARY - I didn't dash, and I didn't get stuck like OP here, but I experienced rapid and jagged up-and-down shaking twice while simply walking on one of the smaller ramps in Uptown map.  made navigation difficult and targeting impossible.  

FREQUENCY - happened twice in one match in Uptown.  The ramp was in the lower area of the map, it leads down to a semi-enclosed corridor.  I was piloting the sharpshooter one time and the assault mech the other time.

SEVERITY - I'd rate this a 2, since I didn't get stuck.

SYSTEM SPECS - AMD Phenom II hexcore, 2.8 GHz, GTX 555, Win 7 64 bit, 8GB memory

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users