HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

auto-run key

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sakenagi

sakenagi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 10:31 PM

hand starts aching.  my middle finger starts aching after constantly pressing forward for  a while

i'd like to use the auto run key to move around after respawn so my hand can rest for a brief while.

edit:  im completely discouraged playing team death match games.   very very big games, yet it's only 2v2  or 3v3.

gonna play deathmatch games only until it gets better.   =(  it's my problem.

before creating a new team death match game, w hy not just fill up all of the slots of other games.   so it's  9v9 at the very least.

and when there are games  like  5v2.   give incentives to those on the bigger team to move to the smaller team.

for example.  if the team is  6v2.    people who move to the other team get 15% more exp.  small incentives like this will keep all of the things balanced.

Edited by sakenagi, November 21 2012 - 10:42 PM.

#2 Deu

Deu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • LocationWhite Base

Posted November 21 2012 - 10:38 PM

Sounds like you should just take a walk friend.

Posted Image

#3 sakenagi

sakenagi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted November 21 2012 - 10:47 PM

it's not like i've been playing non-stop.  i do a lot of things outside hawken. lol.  hand starts aching after  5 games. there's so much microing with all of the fingers and it all combines to the point my hand starts to hurt.   especially if ur the type of gamer like me.

i'd like to have a 10-15 second grace period of auto-running to my enemies before i go into war instead of constantly holding on to "W"  to go forward.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users