HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Broken link/Servers down_

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationThe Eternal Sanctuary

Posted November 22 2012 - 12:52 AM

Heyo folks

I am trying to download the patcher again via http://www.playhawken.com/#beta/ but regardless of how long I wait after clicking "Start download", nothing happens. Is the download link broken, the link broken or something else_ I can download other stuff just fine, so I dunno what could be the reason behind this. Thanks for the info.
Ridin' angry, ridin' ragin', Ridin' with a fistful of wrath

#2 [HWK]Deuy

[HWK]Deuy

Chief Nomadic Trapeze Artist

• Adhesive Games
  • 350 posts

Posted November 22 2012 - 01:48 AM

I just tested the link and the download started fine for me.  It could have just a been a server hiccup when you tried it... if not maybe try right click and save as_  Or a different browser_   Let us know if you still can't get it working.

#3 Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted November 22 2012 - 02:25 AM

Yeah, I tried from an Internet Explorer inside a LAN cafe in South Korea... I changed to firefox and it is working fine. However, it still won't work with IE. Which is strange since I downloaded it for the CB2 and it worked ok.

#4 Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted November 22 2012 - 02:28 AM

Also it is quite strange that the Patching is so erratic in this highly modern computer with badass internet connection. The 2 GB patch took me about half an hour to download on my crappy laptop, however it takes more than two hours to download the whole thing here. Maybe the Cafe has restrictions to internet usage... too bad I can't get to know this kind of stuff easily :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users