HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Don't hamstring the Sharp Shooter

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 tasnitoken

tasnitoken

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted November 23 2012 - 08:11 AM

I know that there were a lot of complaints about the Sharp Shooters being over-powered but cutting the weapons and making them move like they're stuck in glue as well is a bit much. I understand that they shouldn't move like the infiltrators and scouts but I'm getting outrun or at best even paced with the heavies at mostly similar or less levels and this is not a heavy mech. While it might have been a bit over powered it was simply that many good players liked the style that it allowed and used it. As it is right now you might as well throw it out, the improvements made this morning, (11/23) are moving in the right direction but it is not yet enough.

Tasnito-ken

#2 defekt

defekt

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted November 23 2012 - 08:18 AM

To be fair, you can’t really cite the ‘moving in glue’ thing because all Bs now ‘move in glue’.  I agree with this change, the Bs were moving a bit too quickly.  However, the Cs didn’t need to be slowed down as well.  (If you think the SS is slow go fire up a C-class – glacial.)

Anyway, if speed is your biggest problem I suspect that Santa might have something in his sack for you… :ph34r:

Edited by defekt, November 23 2012 - 08:19 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users