HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

gota hand it to them

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RavenSol

RavenSol

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted November 23 2012 - 05:52 PM

there are 3 games i've been  looking hard at  hawken,  mwo and planetside2  i have played all 3  alot  and hawken is easily the best interms of a almost finished product.  At least i can see them moving foward with the game  unlike mechwarrior  that thing is moving backwards.  Planetside 2 has  some perty big issues and exploits in it  and the fact you cant' tell who the bad guys are at a glance it just tends to get very old very fast. Now all 3 of these games  beta testers have used  the "it's only beta"  bs  as a reason for issues.  That is a lame excuse and doesn't fly if there is a issue during beta it is the responsibility of the testers to point it out so the dev team can fix it during beta.  This isn't happening  ps2 is released  and mwo is also released to the open public in a pretend open beta (that doesn't exist in a f2p game).
    This game is releasing to the public in a few weeks  and it is easily the most playable almost finished product of the 3. I have seen it progressing and that is cool just hope the crashes are handled before launch. If that is taken care of this game stands a big chance of being a really popular game. Can't wait to see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users