HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Siege - some battleships ideas

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Raxaphan

Raxaphan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 10:09 AM

I feel sad about battleships committing suicide.
So I have a few fantasy ideas:

1) When full of EU the battleship can hover over the base and shot 1 huge cannon or some missiles to the enemy base.

2) Let's have a beacon in base to which we provide EU and when full it'll call the ship. The ship should materialize somewhere on the map to shot the enemy base.

3) Or replace the ships with cannon/missiles that shot the enemy base.

For the 1) and 2) the ship can still be destroyed by AA. The ship should stay active a period of time equal to the time it takes to go from 1 base to the other. When the time expire or base is destroyed in 1) the ship will land to the base and in 2) should warp out.

On 3) the AA is replaced by a hacking terminal. When a team dominates it they will hack the cannon/missiles of the enemy overloading them and making them inactive. The hacking should be done by using 'E'.
Using 'E' should divide the team in some who will hack and some who will defend the terminal.

You can make the health points of the base like shields and when the last shield it's gone it'll overload the base and making it explode.

PS: These ideas can be applied to siege or to a future mode.

So friends what do you think_ And what ideas do you have_
Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

#2 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted November 25 2012 - 11:50 AM

1) At least it makes more sense than a suicidal ship.
2) Whatever. Sound similar enough to 1 that I don't care one way or another.
3) First off, that's pretty much just Missile Assault with one control point. Secondly, having to stand there and hold down "E" to hack isn't fun or dynamic.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users