HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

a new player area

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Meanman

Meanman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted November 25 2012 - 12:02 PM

here is a thought to consider, a new player learning the game will die a lot. and feel quite discouraged. the lvl 20 and lvl 0 in the same game although a great way to learn tends to make the new player die often. and fps that is online call of duty, halo, ect there are all ways player that are supremely better than new folks. I don't play COD or Halo for that reason. what fun is it to just die 8000 times. there should be new player arenas and lvl based grouping. im new to this and find it great fun. I also play mmorpg ddo online. if some of the better player from here came to my game and pvp'd against me on my toons there where lvl matter and gear matters you would allways die endlessly. which is my point. have some considerations for learning players. to simply call them noobs and kill them is not going to make the game fun or growPosted Image
  • Members
  • Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSaint-Petersburg, Russia

Posted Today, 11:35 AM
Probably I know the way, how to solve that.

Maybe it will be good to add Practice arena for 0lvl mechs. We can call it "Zero Arena". It will be like a non textured digital (maybe matrix-like) box or square with random objects, where players can try to play. Maybe that place will have some terms of use.. such as:

- There are no money/experience rewards for this mode.
- Only 0 lvl mechs can enter this mode.

Hmm.. or something like that. : )

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users