HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken at E3 2011

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Maligkno

Maligkno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted May 24 2011 - 11:56 AM

Anyone know if hawken developers will be on E3_, i know they are a small team but this game has generated alot of hype and it would be cool if we get to see some more gameplay from hawken in E3 and maybe a word on the beta.

Posted Image

#2 Ashfire908

Ashfire908

The First Ninja

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted May 24 2011 - 12:09 PM

Maligkno said:

Anyone know if hawken developers will be on E3_, i know they are a small team but this game has generated alot of hype and it would be cool if we get to see some more gameplay from hawken in E3 and maybe a word on the beta.
What I heard is that they are going to be presenting on the G4TV stage/coverage or whatever. And who said they were going to have a beta_
Developer of ScrimBot and the canceled Hawken leaderboards
Come join the Hawken IRC Channel and chat about Hawken: #hawkenscrim on irc.quakenet.net
Yes, I am a wizard - There is no cupcake conspiracy
[03:18:55 pm] <-- ^-^ (webchat@[ip removed]) has quit (Quit: Later All! Also pls ban Kindos7)

#3 *SOMEBOOTY

*SOMEBOOTY

3D Artist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted May 24 2011 - 12:31 PM

Ashfire908 said:

Maligkno said:

What I heard is that they are going to be presenting on the G4TV stage/coverage or whatever. And who said they were going to have a beta_

Yes, we will be showcasing Hawken at E3 on G4TV stage for the hands-on portion. To clarify any questions about the beta, we won't have a beta anytime soon, until we're completely satisfied with the quality of the game. So stay tuned ;)
Nhat
Adhesive Games

#4 Maligkno

Maligkno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted May 24 2011 - 01:26 PM

Nhat said:

Ashfire908 said:

Maligkno said:

Yes, we will be showcasing Hawken at E3 on G4TV stage for the hands-on portion. To clarify any questions about the beta, we won't have a beta anytime soon, until we're completely satisfied with the quality of the game. So stay tuned ;)

bumer, i was hoping to get some info on the beta, i guess this game wont launch until nex year probably.

Posted Image

#5 Ashfire908

Ashfire908

The First Ninja

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted May 24 2011 - 01:28 PM

Nhat said:

To clarify any questions about the beta, we won't have a beta anytime soon, until we're completely satisfied with the quality of the game. So stay tuned ;)
Was that intended as a "Yes" or a "Maybe" (or a "We haven't decided either way") to if there will be a beta_
Developer of ScrimBot and the canceled Hawken leaderboards
Come join the Hawken IRC Channel and chat about Hawken: #hawkenscrim on irc.quakenet.net
Yes, I am a wizard - There is no cupcake conspiracy
[03:18:55 pm] <-- ^-^ (webchat@[ip removed]) has quit (Quit: Later All! Also pls ban Kindos7)

#6 Provi

Provi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted May 24 2011 - 01:35 PM

Maligkno said:

bumer, i was hoping to get some info on the beta, i guess this game wont launch until nex year probably.
They should ask Pachter for the ideal time to release an indie FPS mech game. ;)

#7 Maligkno

Maligkno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted May 24 2011 - 06:37 PM

Provi said:

Maligkno said:

They should ask Pachter for the ideal time to release an indie FPS mech game. ;)

of curse, us fellow babys knows pachter holds all the anwsers  :D

Posted Image

#8 Provi

Provi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted May 24 2011 - 09:19 PM

Maligkno said:

Provi said:

Maligkno said:

of curse, us fellow babys knows pachter holds all the anwsers  :D
"Alright fellow babies - Pachter out!"

#9 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted May 25 2011 - 03:36 AM

Nhat said:

... So stay tuned ;)

Good to hear that, man. So say we all! ;)

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users