HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Free games you love which like to suggest on here.

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted April 17 2012 - 05:29 AM

Free to play visual novel_ Sign me up!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#42 Naraklok

Naraklok

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted April 17 2012 - 02:21 PM

Blacklight Retribution.

http://blacklight.perfectworld.com/
Naraklok

#43 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted April 27 2012 - 12:58 PM

Not released yet but pay attention to the upcoming Diaspora BSG Reimagined based game.

Most of the Diaspora developers were members of the Beyond The Red Line FS2 mod' staff. They splitted years ago and now are about to release the R1 of the Diaspora game.

The links to download the BtRL game are gone. So it should be available via torrent. In case that anyone has some working link at hand then, please, do not hesitate and post it on here.

I also made a mission for the BtRL, so if anyone is interested then just post a note and I'll post a link to download it.

Once said that.. have a good one!

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#44 TheMachinist

TheMachinist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted April 29 2012 - 08:27 PM

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. But anyone play Blacklight Retribution_ Someone from there sent me here so I imagine so but I just got 'enlisted' and figured I'd start trolling the forums.

Anyway, BLR is like if Crysis2 and COD had a baby. It's only a month out of open beta and it's still got some bugs to work out. Features like parties, achievement titles that appear instead of your lvl, and achievement badges for your agent aren't up yet either. The game still feels beta-ish. The range of customizations is extensive to say the last. You can unlock things by lvling and buying with in game money or with real money regardless of level. There is also little you can buy with real money that you cannot buy with in game money, aside from cosmetic items.  I'll add that all the developers have zombie for their title, they're on quite often and most are extremely open to suggestions and more than happy to help solve issues. The game has great potential and I encourage anyone who likes fps to try it out.

#45 D20Face

D20Face

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted May 15 2012 - 04:14 PM

An update on both Smite and Airmech.

Smite is entering closed beta soon. Preodering a god bundle($20 for 10 gods) will guarantee you a spot in the closed beta, which starts May 31st. Played it at PAX, was fun. Not sure a $20 sink would be worth it since I generally reserve my F2P cash on skins, but the game was certainly fun for the two rounds I played.

Airmech will be entering beta soon™. An Alpha bundle came out containing all the content in Alpha for $20. Well worth it in my opinion, but by no means necessary. I say it's worth it because it includes ALL THE SKINS. I mean some of those skins are just sexy as fuck. Evil Striker and Alien Saucer, so distracting it's OP.
Oh, and steam support has been announced. It's in the notassoon™ category, but I'm pumped for the influx of PC players it'll bring when it rolls about.

#46 GREW

GREW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted May 15 2012 - 06:48 PM

Battlefield Heroes is an awesome Free 2 Play game, although is heavily influenced by micro transactions but can be substiuted by SponsorPay.  Its a 3rd person cartoon style shooter with hectic game modes and maps.

Posted Image

#47 D20Face

D20Face

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts

Posted May 16 2012 - 04:07 AM

Best F2P game ever

More fun than most of my steam games, not even kidding. It's really only good in private games with friends, but when you've got those it's practically unrivaled in the pure fun department.

I mean how could a game that lets you set your nationality to Middle Earth not be fun_

#48 Symmenix

Symmenix

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • LocationEDN.III. Outer Rim.

Posted May 18 2012 - 08:21 PM

Planetside 2 isn't out, but it will be, and it shall be FTP!
In my Shadow, There is a pile of rust. That was you.

#49 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted May 19 2012 - 06:49 AM

All these Future Pinball tables can be downloaded for free. Just google & download them, if you wish.

Once more, you'll need the Future Pinball engine, which is available here and for free as well.

Enjoy!

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users