HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Can buy more then one mech of the same type.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Shadycrazyman

Shadycrazyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 05 2012 - 12:23 PM

Im not  sure if this is how it's meant to be but i find it very frustarting. I was going to buy scout and as i did i got an Error. OKay so i restart my client, and when i come back i have purchased 2scouts_!_!_! Haha, it's fairly minor but think about if someone buys metor points they get enough to buy 2 new mechs but ohh no they get an error. The repeat my steps and wham they have used all there metor points. I just wanted to point this out in case it was a bug or was intial and i just didnt know it.

#2 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted December 05 2012 - 06:09 PM

lol, XD. during CBE3 you're only meant to have one mech of each type ... looks like its a store bug XD
Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

#3 DarkPulse

DarkPulse

Ghost Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY, USA

Posted December 06 2012 - 12:51 AM

Won't matter, it'll all be inaccessible in 24 hours, and wiped sometime before the 12th anyway. :P

That said, next time consider logging out and back in if things error when you're trying to buy something, so as to make sure you don't accidentally buy it twice.

But I'm pretty sure the devs will no doubt work on things and deal with them if this situation should happen again.
Reason as my minor ego, and opposite my desire to be a murderer.
A coagulated, gloomy thinking in the intelligence, as my major ego.
An antinomian theorem of behaviorism, in all of my thinkings.
It's what we call "The Inversion Impulse."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users