HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Heat Notification Bar_

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Shivaxi

Shivaxi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 09:14 AM

Just wondering...does the new on screen heat notification bar completely replace the old heat bar that was built directly into a mech's cockpit_  I thought the in-cockpit heat bar was much more clever and innovative..and though I can see why you may have changed it, being some are hard too see...I still preferred it that way.

Is there any chance to make this an option possibly in HUD settings or something_  That would be wonderful ^^  Not sure if anyone else shares my love for having everything in-cockpit but that's one of my favorite things about Hawken.  It's one of the first games to actually impliment the HUD right into the mech's cockpit, and I found that amazing...and would like it to stay.

#2 Cpt_Kill_Jack

Cpt_Kill_Jack

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • LocationCastle Rock, CO

Posted December 12 2012 - 10:35 AM

View PostShivaxi, on December 12 2012 - 09:14 AM, said:

Just wondering...does the new on screen heat notification bar completely replace the old heat bar that was built directly into a mech's cockpit_  I thought the in-cockpit heat bar was much more clever and innovative..and though I can see why you may have changed it, being some are hard too see...I still preferred it that way.

Is there any chance to make this an option possibly in HUD settings or something_  That would be wonderful ^^  Not sure if anyone else shares my love for having everything in-cockpit but that's one of my favorite things about Hawken.  It's one of the first games to actually impliment the HUD right into the mech's cockpit, and I found that amazing...and would like it to stay.

I too liked it built into the cockpit.

#3 DarkPulse

DarkPulse

Ghost Liner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,243 posts
  • LocationBuffalo, NY, USA

Posted December 12 2012 - 10:42 AM

It was nice having it built into the cockpit, but it was way less noticeable there since, obviously, your eyes are focused towards the center of the screen, not the edges.
Reason as my minor ego, and opposite my desire to be a murderer.
A coagulated, gloomy thinking in the intelligence, as my major ego.
An antinomian theorem of behaviorism, in all of my thinkings.
It's what we call "The Inversion Impulse."

#4 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted December 12 2012 - 10:59 AM

What the hell_
This is the CBE3 suggetions forums.

News flash, CBE3 is over.

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users