HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Rendering thread exception: Fatal error!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 12 2012 - 07:37 PM

Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error!

Address = 0x1bdb8c1  (filename not found) [in C:\Program Files (x86)\MeteorEntertainment\Hawken\InstalledHawkenFiles\Binaries\Win32\HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]

Is anyone getting this error or know how to fix it__
Any help would be nice! Can't play till this is fix. :huh: :(

#2 Borovez

Borovez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 07:57 PM

Yes im getting this similar but not about rendering thread expception, but its the same file not found message.

#3 Deadmaull

Deadmaull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 08:49 PM

i get the same message anytime i hit the garage button

#4 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 13 2012 - 12:41 AM

View PostBorovez, on December 12 2012 - 07:57 PM, said:

Yes im getting this similar but not about rendering thread expception, but its the same file not found message.

View PostDeadmaull, on December 12 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

i get the same message anytime i hit the garage button

Seems to me if you uninstall and then reinstall the game you should be good. Hope this helps, it worked for me. So far so good! :wub:

Edited by GuGz, December 13 2012 - 12:43 AM.

#5 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 13 2012 - 11:26 AM

Guess its back at it again(stupid error) but it doesn't do it as much as last night :o
Does any one know how to fix this on my end or is it hawken messing my ish up__
please help I just want to play already.lol -_- <_<

#6 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 13 2012 - 01:01 PM

anyone__ lol

#7 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 13 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostGuGz, on December 13 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

Guess its back at it again(stupid error) but it doesn't do it as much as last night :o
Does any one know how to fix this on my end or is it hawken messing my ish up__
please help I just want to play already.lol -_- <_<

#8 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 13 2012 - 05:01 PM

Fatal error!
Address = 0x1b7bb81 (filename not found) [in C:Program Files (x86)MeteorEntertainmentHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]

AGAIN!!! :angry:

http://crashreport.m.../Crashes/139275

#9 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted December 13 2012 - 05:04 PM

hmm, in the launcher their is a 'cog' button that repairs your install, try that folks

Otherwise, reinstall_

Edited by ArnieF4440, December 13 2012 - 05:04 PM.

Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

#10 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 13 2012 - 06:34 PM

View PostArnieF4440, on December 13 2012 - 05:04 PM, said:

hmm, in the launcher their is a 'cog' button that repairs your install, try that folks

Otherwise, reinstall_

I already reinstalled it but ill try to repair it. why didn't i think of that..lol  oppiieesss!! :blink:  Thanks!

#11 Borovez

Borovez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted December 14 2012 - 06:42 PM

Did your reinstall fix the problem_ Because I have the same issue as you and it didn't fix my problem.

#12 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 14 2012 - 06:51 PM

View PostBorovez, on December 14 2012 - 06:42 PM, said:

Did your reinstall fix the problem_ Because I have the same issue as you and it didn't fix my problem.

ya it still happens every new and then....i dont know what to do or how to fix it.

#13 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 15 2012 - 11:06 PM

Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 02:13:12 +0000
To: mctgugz10@hotmail.com
Subject: [HAWKEN Support] Re: Refun please!! (ticket #9087)

Fatal error!

Address = 0x1bdb8c1  (filename not found) [in C:Program Files (x86)MeteorEntertainmentHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe]

i get this error when  i try to go in the garage with the Bruiser.
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (#9087) has been updated.

Charlie (HAWKEN Support)
Dec 14 18:13 (PST)
Hi GuGz,
I can understand your frustration. However, we are here to help troubleshoot your issue so that the issue can be tracked down and be resolved.
First, what was the message that you received when you tried to buy the Bruiser. Was it an error message_ If so, what did it say_ From the screenshot you provided, it appears that there are issues with at least one of the Bruiser mechs as there are a number of items that are undefined. Is this also the case with the second Bruiser_
Thank you,
Charlie

GuGz
Dec 14 17:54 (PST)
i haven't use the Bruiser yet cause i want to get this matter resolved. 720mc I want back just wanted one Bruiser not 2. Its all over the forums there was problems with the Mech shop at launch. So can i talk to a Tier 3 team that going to give back my 720mc and not waste my time. so i can have fun and play this game. Thanks!! D GuGz
Attachment(s)

HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping 2012-12-14 20-37-03-65.bmp
Charlie (HAWKEN Support)
Dec 13 13:53 (PST)
Hi GuGz,
I apologize, this appears to be an internal note that was sent to you rather than to the Tier 2 team.
I was hoping to get some additonal information from you regarding the issue you experienced. First, what happened when you initially attempted to purchase the mech_ For example, did you get an error message_ Can you send me a screenshot of the issue_ Next, are you seeing any issue with either of the Bruiser mechs_
Thank you,
Charlie

GuGz
Dec 13 11:15 (PST)
ticket escalated to Tier 2 SEA. ___ what the hell does that mean__
David Aragon (HAWKEN Support)
Dec 13 09:36 (PST)
Requested by Jose Castro, ticket escalated to Tier 2 SEA.
GuGz
Dec 13 08:24 (PST)
The Mech store is having problems the first time i tired to buy the bruiser! wouldn't let buy it so i went to go train a bit. After finishing that i see 2 Bruiser in my garage now >_< I only wanted one not 2 can you guys please re-fun me back for one of them please.

Thanks
D GuGz

Edited by GuGz, December 15 2012 - 11:08 PM.

#14 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 17 2012 - 09:24 AM

uumm Hello Charlie    ___  Come on need my account fix i can only play as one mech..rest it or some thing would like my 720mc back as well. just took my money and didn't fix the problem :angry:  no more e-mails or nothing!! fuzzy bunny!!!!!!!!!!

#15 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 17 2012 - 12:31 PM

Charlie (HAWKEN Support)
Dec 17 10:39 (PST)
Hi GuGz,
Thank you, we have escalated the issue to the appropriate team internally. Please provide with the error or message that you received when you initially attempted to purchase the Bruiser, not the error that you receive when you attempt to enter the garage with the Bruise that would be helpful.
Regarding a refund to your account, since you attempted to purchase a Bruiser initially, I have gone ahead and credited your account with enough HAWKEN Credits to purchase a replacement mech. For the second Bruiser that was unintentionally purchased and that you were charged additionally for, I have credited the appropriate number of Meteor Credits back to your account.
Thank you for your patience.
Charlie

GuGz
Dec 17 10:08 (PST)
Rendering thread exception: Fatal error! Address = 0x1bdb8c1 (filename not found) [in C:Program Files
(x86)MeteorEntertainmentHawkenInstalledHawkenFilesBinariesWin32HawkenGame-Win32-Shipping.exe] i get this error when i try to go in the garage with the Bruiser.

Nope I've got this same crash over 50 times or maybe more since last Thursday can only play as 2 mechs "Cupcake" and "Recruit Assault" and shows 2 Bruiser in my garage that i can't even use. The second I try to go into the garage for customizationon this mech I get this crash all the time. I've uninstall this game and reinstalled it, same sh!t. So not only that i have 2mechs to use. I'm OUT of 1,440 MC and I'm getting fuzzy bunny pissed! Can you just rest my account give my back my 1,440MC I'll just start over!! Problem solved
!!  
http://community.pla...or/#entry132847

Thanks
D GuGz

Charlie (HAWKEN Support)
Dec 17 09:24 (PST)
Hi GuGz,
Any other information with the error, such as an "Out of Memory" message_ In addition, is this the full stack or are their more errors or exceptions that you see_
Thanks,
Charlie

Edited by GuGz, December 17 2012 - 12:33 PM.

#16 fireball

fireball

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted December 17 2012 - 02:50 PM

My observation on this error is that it seems to be highly correlated with having your friends-list open while in your garage.

#17 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted December 17 2012 - 04:36 PM

View Postfireball, on December 17 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

My observation on this error is that it seems to be highly correlated with having your friends-list open while in your garage.
Exactly, got it last night. Had the friends list open and tried to swap primary weapons on my mech ... it did not end well, lol. Seems like its due to opening those dialog boxes
Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

#18 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 18 2012 - 03:21 PM

View PostArnieF4440, on December 17 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Exactly, got it last night. Had the friends list open and tried to swap primary weapons on my mech ... it did not end well, lol. Seems like its due to opening those dialog boxes

That's not the case here guys. Tried this out but still getting this error cause of my Bruise. :(  Mech sync failure i get and the crash as well when i try to go into the garage with the Bruise.

#19 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 19 2012 - 12:27 AM

_

#20 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 19 2012 - 07:07 AM

So now i have 3 Bruises but only can use 1..lolol Hawken I think you own 720 MC!! :angry:  Hope they fix this soon been sending crash reports like hell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users