HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Rendering thread exception: Fatal error!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 D_9cE

D_9cE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 19 2012 - 05:15 PM

View PostGuGz, on December 19 2012 - 07:07 AM, said:

So now i have 3 Bruises but only can use 1..lolol Hawken I think you own 720 MC!! :angry:  Hope they fix this soon been sending crash reports like hell.

Fail!!

#22 Tanks

Tanks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted December 19 2012 - 05:21 PM

View Postfireball, on December 17 2012 - 02:50 PM, said:

My observation on this error is that it seems to be highly correlated with having your friends-list open while in your garage.

Same here just started getting this error today whenever I click on the friends list. Hopefully they can fix this asap, didn't have any problems until today.

Edited by Tanks, December 19 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Posted Image

#23 Lion_King

Lion_King

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted December 19 2012 - 10:31 PM

I didn't notice this thread when I made mine, but I've been getting the same thing, only the error isn't related to my friends list or garage. Instead it crashes the client during matches. (You can imagine my frustration.)

#24 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 20 2012 - 06:51 PM

View PostLion_King, on December 19 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

I didn't notice this thread when I made mine, but I've been getting the same thing, only the error isn't related to my friends list or garage. Instead it crashes the client during matches. (You can imagine my frustration.)

ya i have a headache over this. :wacko:

#25 GuGz

GuGz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationCT

Posted December 23 2012 - 10:33 AM

will they ever fix this problem!_  :wacko:

#26 Aedensin

Aedensin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted December 23 2012 - 11:04 AM

I get the same fatal error when loading into Bazaar, a reinstall didn't fix it either.

#27 TigerWild

TigerWild

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted December 26 2012 - 09:36 AM

I would like to propose something for those with the rendering thread issue that cant seem to get it fixed even after a reinstall... If you are an advanced windows user and know what I mean when I say modify the permissions to the root folder of hawken (ie in my case "C:Program Files (x86)MeteorEntertainmentHawken" go into the security tab, and under the advanced button for Win7 users change permissions so that you have a "users" with read & execute permissions applied recursively to this and subfolders/files. also I would suggest changeing the owner permissions to administrators (as I am assuming if you know how to do this you are natively running as an administrator user in windows... its just as assumption) make sure again to apply to sub-folders and files.

this may just fix your issue.

If this DOES FIX YOUR ISSUE please report back ASAP...  

I have run into permission based issues in several games to date, and everyone who is not a professional IT admin always overlooks the simple stuff like this when troubleshooting the cause!   :P

Edited by TigerWild, December 26 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#28 Shinmenn

Shinmenn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 02 2013 - 02:34 AM

I have what you writen there originaly, nothing to change and yet the game crashes almost all the time. I managed to finish only few matches out of many played and I can gather near to no points... I have seen maaany simplar threads here and none have met with proper response.

#29 Diskonekted

Diskonekted

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Australia

Posted January 02 2013 - 02:43 AM

View PostAedensin, on December 23 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

I get the same fatal error when loading into Bazaar, a reinstall didn't fix it either.

You all may find this thread interesting, especially Aedensin....
Posted Image

#30 archaznable

archaznable

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted May 17 2013 - 06:32 AM

I'm having this kind of error as well Call Stack: Fatal Error! .... of all times that I was fragging a number of kills and it crashes back to the desktop annoying it happened to me 2 times. When my grunt starter mech is already going to have level 3 and it happened the crash dialogue and when I start it again I have on level 2 again what's going on .... <_<

#31 mannylinux

mannylinux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 13 2013 - 11:23 AM

hay its mannylinux i got the fix for all you geting this go into the setting and check video srttings use custom graphics setting and uncheck post-process and your good to go add me mannylinux thank me if it works :lol:

64bit windows 7
i5 2500k
gtx660
asus p8z77-i
600w ocz

#32 mannylinux

mannylinux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted August 14 2013 - 08:51 PM

SO SORRY UNCHECK THE LAST SITTING IN CUSTOM SETTINGS TWO GO TO GO FIX