HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Issue With the Recruit Mech

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CottonHill

CottonHill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 09:40 PM

Just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem. I received the Assault Recruit mech. The problem I'm having is that it came completely bare, and is not allowing me to add anything. Not that I have any credits to buy weapons for it anyway, but it says I can't even add a primary weapon till level 7, it is locked until that level. All the empty slots on it are listed as undefined, and the mech was failing to load in the tutorial, even though the trial Brawler worked perfectly fine. So that must mean it is an issue with the mech itself and probably due to it being completely bare, while being incapable of having anything added to it. Is anyone else dealing with this_

#2 ReachH

ReachH

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted December 12 2012 - 09:43 PM

There is nothing wrong with the starter mech, you have to earn the weapon unlock and the internals. Kills decide exp, so get killing!

Edited by ReachH, December 12 2012 - 09:44 PM.

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on October 23 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

Development happens.

Posted Image

#3 CottonHill

CottonHill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 09:45 PM

how do you do that with no weapons to begin with. on top of the fact that the mech wont sync into the lobby, while the trial mech will.

#4 CottonHill

CottonHill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted December 12 2012 - 09:47 PM

I also left out that like other people, I'm just seeing some random weapons fused together and floating, no body whatsoever. But like with everything else, I am not experiencing this problem with the Trial Brawler.

#5 MerryAgony

MerryAgony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationAt my desk... duh!

Posted December 13 2012 - 08:09 AM

CottonHill - I've opened a support ticket for you. We'll get this resolved shortly.

Merry

#6 Tohanz

Tohanz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 09:10 AM

View PostCottonHill, on December 12 2012 - 09:47 PM, said:

I also left out that like other people, I'm just seeing some random weapons fused together and floating, no body whatsoever. But like with everything else, I am not experiencing this problem with the Trial Brawler.
i got that too i want to use assault rifle but cant sync to recruit assault but i saw the other guy just use lv 10 with rifle to kill me! what_ they can use recruit assault but we cant_ please fix this.

#7 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 08:51 AM

View PostMerryAgony, on December 13 2012 - 08:09 AM, said:

CottonHill - I've opened a support ticket for you. We'll get this resolved shortly.

Merry
I also have this same problem and some others with the same problem here.
Please take your time and fix this major bug.

#8 MerryAgony

MerryAgony

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 386 posts
  • LocationAt my desk... duh!

Posted December 13 2012 - 09:15 AM

If you are experiencing this bug please open a support ticket. This bug is random and elusive, and want to take care of you quickly.

#9 L33TG33K

L33TG33K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 09:52 AM

Oh Ok, thank you for the redirection!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users