HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Mic activity after disconnected from matches.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Urvanis

Urvanis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, Hawaii

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:05 AM

I've noticed this somewhat in closed beta a few times, but now it seems more frequent. Every match I've played, I get kicked to garage after the scoreboard. Sometimes I alt tab and idle in garage while I surf the net, I'll sometimes hear mic activity. not always vocal, but like mouse clicks and key strokes I don't have any other VOIP service on my system, and I've only ever noticed this anomaly in that scenario. I'm thinking that maybe being disconnected from a match doesn't take you out of the VOIP server.
Posted Image

#2 Spiderz

Spiderz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationMarcoola Beach, QLD, AUS

Posted December 13 2012 - 02:07 AM

i reported this bug back in alpha 2, surprised it still exists...
DAMN SON! WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS!_
i want keybinding that makes my mech play this tune with acouple twirling beacon lights.
click banner for clan info
Posted Image

#3 ZanderWild

ZanderWild

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationMason City, Iowa

Posted December 13 2012 - 04:06 AM

I had this happen as well. Finished a match and got thrown out to my garage and suddenly I hear keys clacking and mice clicking and people mumbling in something that was not english. Why does that matter_ Well the match I was in before it happened was a USWest region match, so i'm guessing that the chatter wasn't from the server I was last on. Thats just a guess and probably not all the useful but it never hurts to mention stuff like that.
Posted Image

#4 Sotanaht

Sotanaht

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted December 13 2012 - 04:37 AM

Actually I'm pretty sure it was the server you were last on.  Seems to be a pretty common bug considering it's happening to me and I was able to communicate with the people who's mics I could still hear, who were experiencing the same thing.

What happens is that when you finish a game, you get kicked back to the garage, but somehow, somewhere, you are still in a game with the other people who got kicked.  It also prevents me from joining a new game, because I get an error message stating that the connection failed because I am already in a game.  The only way to fix the problem seems to be to exit the game and start it up again.

Edited by Sotanaht, December 13 2012 - 04:38 AM.

#5 ZanderWild

ZanderWild

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • LocationMason City, Iowa

Posted December 13 2012 - 07:07 AM

So it seems that most of the issues we all are having keep coming back around to server problems and matchmaker problems. Hopefully this means fixing one thing will take care of most of the other things as well. Of course it could end up the other way just as easily, fixing one thing may break everything else.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users