HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

[O] Team-Omen Gaming community

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#41 Zyroloth

Zyroloth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted February 21 2013 - 05:18 PM

Team Omen rules supreme! Still looking for recruits!
Posted Image

#42 Ryuronin

Ryuronin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted February 24 2013 - 12:39 PM

Looking for a team to be apart of_ Check out Team Omen. team-omen.com

|CR-T Recruit "bOOBtUBE"|Sharpshooter "Ronin"|Rocketeer "Razgriz"|Reaper "DeathScythe"|Bruiser "Tank"|Brawler "ThunderThighs"|
Posted Image
http://www.team-omen.com/default.html

#43 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 26 2013 - 11:37 PM

How many HAWKEN clan members do you have_ I have been to Team-Omen and had a look, your roster only lists 3, with the amount of replies in this thread I assume not all of your members have signed up on Team-Omen.com_
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#44 Ryuronin

Ryuronin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted February 26 2013 - 11:52 PM

We have a total of 10 people who play Hawken atm. 3 Hawken division members and 3 recruits. We have divisions for multiple games quite a few people who play multiple games including Hawken but they main a different division. We have 59 full members atm as well as many many recruits for varying games. I myself run our Hawken division I am the GM with Zyroloth being my AGM. We are recruiting more members and will be turning Hawken into our newest division.

Edited by Ryuronin, February 26 2013 - 11:58 PM.

|CR-T Recruit "bOOBtUBE"|Sharpshooter "Ronin"|Rocketeer "Razgriz"|Reaper "DeathScythe"|Bruiser "Tank"|Brawler "ThunderThighs"|
Posted Image

#45 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 27 2013 - 12:33 AM

So...... 10 Omen members playing Hawken_ How does the whole division members and recruits work_
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

#46 Ryuronin

Ryuronin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted February 27 2013 - 12:56 AM

Yes. We currently support multiple games. Battlefield Play4Free, Warz, Hawken, Diablo 3 and Arma 3 when it comes out. Like I said we have 59 full members and alot of recruits for those different games. When people come to check us out they can come and go in our teamspeak to get the feel of the place if they decide to apply they put in an application, we check to make sure they meet the age requirement and we check to make sure they don't have a prior history of hacking. We do not tolerate hacking at all. If they pass they then become a recruit and  in 2 weeks are then initiated and become full members. We support different games or 'Divisions' the members who main those games are members of that division. Each division has a DL/GM 'division leader/game manager' and a ADL/AGM 'assistant division leader/assistant game manager' They run their respective games and recruit for them and ect. And various support staff, event manager and admins for example. For those games that have rental servers available we rent a few of those and make them available to the public and sometimes hold community-wide events and have private ones where we have our team events, practice or just fuzzy bunny around. I am planning this for Hawken and am putting together some ideas for some community-wide events.

This is a little bit about us. I'm really tired at the moment so hopefully this isnt confusing, i'm not super good at explaining things lol so bear with me. If you have any questions our wiki on our website is a good place to read about who we are and how we came into existence. If you'd like drop into our teamspeak and take a look around you'll be able to get a better look at our structure. And it might be easier to answer any questions you may have verbally.

Edited by Ryuronin, February 27 2013 - 01:03 AM.

Posted Image

#47 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 27 2013 - 01:18 AM

Thanks, you have been very helpful! I will look more into it.

#48 Ryuronin

Ryuronin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted February 27 2013 - 01:46 AM

No problem. I'm glad you've shown interest in our community. And I hope you like what you see and give us a good look-see.

Posted Image

#49 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 27 2013 - 10:49 AM

I would like to add my steel to your Team, or at least see if I'm a fit. I am on -8:00GMT, have a working Mic, speak English and have teamspeak, mumble, and even skype. When do you guys play_ Phobos has a lust to slay some metal.

Edited by ClutchCrusher, February 27 2013 - 04:13 PM.

#50 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 27 2013 - 11:57 PM

I have played a couple rounds with DeadTurtle and it wasn't my best showing. How active are you guys_ I have been on and off all day and have only caught 1 member in game. IF I am to join you guys, I want it to be active play WITH guys, what kinda events do you hold_

#51 Ryuronin

Ryuronin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted February 28 2013 - 02:35 AM

Then add away brother lol. As long as your strong enough to lift your mouse i'm sure your fit enough lol ;) I am usually on for a few hours at 8pm est lets say until 1am and then back on around 6am for a few more hours. Sometimes I switch it up and I may be on at different times.

Deadturtle just joined so he looks like hell probly be on in the evenings as well and a few others have joined but I don't know when they are usually on yet. Theyre is usually at least one guy on for the better part of the day. Sometimes will have 3 or 4 of us on at the same time taking over a server and putting on a good game. We are a global community so people arn't always able to be on at the same time as one another. Plus we have a saying 'real life before pixel life' we do not force members to be on at such an such time and ect, we understand people have a life. One of the other major Hawken players is going through internet issues and another is finishing up on exams when they are able they are usually on quite alot. I just happened to have alot to do lately or i wouldve been playing with you guys more then just that round. All of this plus the fact that were just getting this started up and don't have a huge amount of players for it is gonna make it to where the Hawken section of TeamSpeak will be kinda quiet for the time being. As we get more players it shouldn't be a big problem to find a few people on to play with at any givin moment.

For the different games we play we hold quite a few different events. Anything from Helicopter duels to knife fights and other awesome stuff our members come up with. We always have some sort of prize as well and theyre alot of fun.

Here are a few examples from the BFP4F division. These are just a few that we bothered to record.

This one is from a community-wide event we are holding where we invited all the best pilots from the community to come in and duke it out for some prizes and bragging rights.

Edited by Ryuronin, February 28 2013 - 02:50 AM.

Posted Image

#52 Zyroloth

Zyroloth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted February 28 2013 - 06:53 AM

The more recruits the more active we'll be. As Ryu said, we're still gathering members so it's natural that there isn't ALWAYS someone there 24/7 (for now :) ).

Edited by Zyroloth, February 28 2013 - 06:53 AM.

Posted Image

#53 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 28 2013 - 07:13 AM

I am very used to playing solo, I'm not even sure if this whole "clan" thing is a fit for me....

#54 Ryuronin

Ryuronin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted February 28 2013 - 07:26 AM

Good thing were not a clan lol. Anyways yeah i know what you mean. Feel free to stop in every once in a while me and Zyro are on now if you wanna play.

Posted Image

#55 ClutchCrusher

ClutchCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationThe 'Couve

Posted February 28 2013 - 12:41 PM

I know, it's "Team Omen" but on the recruiting tthreads 1st page it does refer to your group and say, "We are multi-game Clan..." right in the graphic. LOL But now I'm just splitting hairs. Thanks To your whole team for the friendly treatment, you guys have been informative and prompt with your answers to all of my questions. I will add you guys as allies.

Edited by ClutchCrusher, February 28 2013 - 12:44 PM.

#56 Ryuronin

Ryuronin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted February 28 2013 - 04:44 PM

Lol. Yep always man. Like I said stop in if your bored and wed be happy to play if were on.

Posted Image

#57 Zyroloth

Zyroloth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted March 05 2013 - 04:17 AM

Team Omen. HUSSA!
Posted Image

#58 hoplomachus

hoplomachus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted March 09 2013 - 01:47 PM

Come check us out!

#59 Ryuronin

Ryuronin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Posted March 11 2013 - 08:31 AM

We'll be holding an event soon for prizes so keep an eye out for our post so you can get all the details. B)

Edited by Ryuronin, March 11 2013 - 08:31 AM.

Posted Image

#60 SkyWolf

SkyWolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted March 12 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostClutchCrusher, on February 28 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

I am very used to playing solo, I'm not even sure if this whole "clan" thing is a fit for me....

"Stick together and we live.  Spread out and we die."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users