HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Promo Codes

Exclusive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1139 replies to this topic

#1081 Administrater

Administrater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted June 14 2013 - 08:35 AM

Its rather upsetting that these XP code's are limited to 1 or very few.  I browes the forums constantly and yet every time a code pops up I manage to miss out.

#1082 Poetess

Poetess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 15 2013 - 03:15 PM

EDIT: Finished!

Alright folks I'm back!  This time XP codes can be won through answering trivia questions.  Each time someone gets one right, I will edit this post with a new question and send the winner their code via PM.  If someone wins a code after answering a question correctly they will not be able to try again (sorry, just wait for another day to get an extra).  Good luck everyone!

Questions
Spoiler

All done!

Edited by Poetess, June 15 2013 - 06:32 PM.

Posted Image
^Vote for my T-shirt design shown above here: Submission Link

#1083 palad1ne

palad1ne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Locationuninstalled

Posted June 15 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostPoetess, on June 15 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

Alright folks I'm back!  This time XP codes can be won through answering trivia questions.  Each time someone gets one right, I will edit this post with a new question and send the winner their code via PM.  If someone wins a code after answering a question correctly they will not be able to try again (sorry, just wait for another day to get an extra).  Good luck everyone!
  • What corporation did James Hawken originally defect to_

just tried to google out the right answer and wtf _

Does anyone know that there is a Hawken School _

http://en.wikipedia....i/Hawken_School

nice

#1084 Poetess

Poetess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 15 2013 - 03:39 PM

Alright since not everyone has the graphic novel and since that one isn't posted anywhere, it'll be worth 2 codes.  The second question is up.  Not going to post anymore notifications when the next questions pop up so people just need to refresh every so often ;).
Posted Image

#1085 Komodo_Saurian

Komodo_Saurian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Posted June 15 2013 - 03:46 PM

• What corporation did James Hawken originally defect to_ (Hint: Graphic Novel. Since people are struggling with this one, the winner will get 2 codes.)
  • What corporation produces the Sharpshooter mech_
Okay, I'll bite.

1. Prosk

Edited by Komodo_Saurian, June 15 2013 - 03:52 PM.

Someone important said:

Ego stroking quote.
- Distracting banner.
- Obligatory PC spec boasting, 'cause I'm rich.
- Shameless self-promotion links.
- Sneak a peak into every second stream voiceover ever.

#1086 _incitatus

_incitatus

former senator

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • LocationOXR, AL

Posted June 15 2013 - 03:49 PM

View PostKomodo_Saurian, on June 15 2013 - 03:46 PM, said:

• What corporation did James Hawken originally defect to_ (Hint: Graphic Novel. Since people are struggling with this one, the winner will get 2 codes.)
  • What corporation produces the Sharpshooter mech_
Okay, I'll bite.

1. Prosk
2. Sentium.

1. Sentium
2. Prosk
Posted Image

[HWK]ZamboniChaos, on April 23 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

You are the undisputed champion of camouflages.

#1087 Voxin

Voxin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 15 2013 - 03:56 PM

2. sentium

#1088 Lucier

Lucier

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts
  • LocationUS East

Posted June 15 2013 - 04:44 PM

3. You die :(

#1089 Saturnine

Saturnine

The Brawler Herder

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts
  • LocationTallinn, Estonia

Posted June 15 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostLucier, on June 15 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

3. You die :(
3a. Even when you are wearing a shield. T_T  (Missiles are like badgers, they don't give a fuzz about shields)

Edited by Saturnine, June 15 2013 - 04:46 PM.

Posted Image

digitalhughes: @s9 you stinkn' weasel!

Don't know which mech to pilot_ Check out my guide to the mechs!

Want to hang out with some awesome people, including ReEvolve, Ashfire908, Rei, ThirdEyE, and even the world-famous Loc_Tr_ Come to the #hawkenscrim IRC!

#1090 ecaflip

ecaflip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationFlying with glorious air dynamics

Posted June 15 2013 - 04:54 PM

• True or False: The AM-SAR has always been a prestige weapon for the Sharpshooter.

False
Posted Image
I'm I'm playing, I'm more than likely streaming. Come watch me at twitch.tv/bugzdood (i wish I had a better twitch name)

#1091 Saturnine

Saturnine

The Brawler Herder

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts
  • LocationTallinn, Estonia

Posted June 15 2013 - 04:58 PM

• What corporation did James Hawken originally defect to_ (Winner: Komodo_Saurian. Tough question so you receive 2 codes!)
  • What corporation produces the Sharpshooter mech_ (Winner: Voxin)
  • What happens when you stand on top of a silo during a game of Missile Assault_ (Winner: Lucier)
  • True or False: The AM-SAR has always been a prestige weapon for the Sharpshooter. (Winner: ecaflip)
  • What was the official name of the first OPEN BETA tournament that was held_ (Hint: Several clans competed in it and it was around a time of holiday cheer.)

The Post-Apocalypse Tournament

Posted Image

digitalhughes: @s9 you stinkn' weasel!

Don't know which mech to pilot_ Check out my guide to the mechs!

Want to hang out with some awesome people, including ReEvolve, Ashfire908, Rei, ThirdEyE, and even the world-famous Loc_Tr_ Come to the #hawkenscrim IRC!

#1092 The_Eldritch_Abomination

The_Eldritch_Abomination

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDATA REDACTED

Posted June 15 2013 - 05:04 PM

• What corporation did James Hawken originally defect to_ (Winner: Komodo_Saurian. Tough question so you receive 2 codes!)
  • What happens when you stand on top of a silo during a game of Missile Assault_ (Winner: Lucier)
  • True or False: The AM-SAR has always been a prestige weapon for the Sharpshooter. (Winner: ecaflip)
  • What was the official name of the first OPEN BETA tournament that was held_ (Winner: Saturnine)
  • What animal helps produce the valuable vitrolium fuel resource_ (Hint: Graphic Novel or forums.)
6. Rats. They eat shavings off the Giga Structure, their feces are cooked with... something and voila, energy!
< TEXT-FIELD >

#1093 Poetess

Poetess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 15 2013 - 05:08 PM

View PostThe_Eldritch_Abomination, on June 15 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

6. Rats. They eat shavings off the Giga Structure, their feces are cooked with... something and voila, energy!

Send me a PM please since your PMs are disabled :).
Posted Image

#1094 The_Eldritch_Abomination

The_Eldritch_Abomination

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,055 posts
  • LocationDATA REDACTED

Posted June 15 2013 - 05:13 PM

View PostPoetess, on June 15 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

View PostThe_Eldritch_Abomination, on June 15 2013 - 05:04 PM, said:

Send me a PM please since your PMs are disabled :).
Alas! I would... if I could... The button itself appears to have taken a vacation!
< TEXT-FIELD >

#1095 RustyLampsh4de

RustyLampsh4de

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationNorthwest GA

Posted June 15 2013 - 05:42 PM

• What was the official name of the first OPEN BETA tournament that was held_ (Winner: Saturnine)
  • What animal helps produce the valuable vitrolium fuel resource_ (Winner: The_Eldritch_Abomination)
  • Finish this line: "It's not about class, operator..." (Hint: Free HAWKEN: Genesis issues, scroll below the graphic novel.  The line is said during an ambush of a supply run.) <- Winner will now receive 2 codes since this question is taking awhile.

"...It's about style"

#1096 Comlex_Jack

Comlex_Jack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationStarkville, MS

Posted June 15 2013 - 05:48 PM

Old Questions
Spoiler
8. How much crushing damage do heavy mechs deal out_ (Hint: Looking for a percentage. Checking the game guide might lead you to the right answer.)

8. 200%

Posted Image

#1097 Psychocow

Psychocow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 15 2013 - 06:18 PM

Old Questions
Spoiler

New Questions
9. What update introduced Laila as the HAWKEN mascot and guide to the mech garage_ (Hint: Name of the update or date will do.)

Was it the Reaper update_

#1098 Geno622

Geno622

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted June 15 2013 - 06:30 PM

10. Crion

#1099 fo_diggity

fo_diggity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted June 15 2013 - 06:36 PM

View PostPoetess, on June 10 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

View PostOrcinusAdamantos, on June 10 2013 - 08:29 PM, said:

Concerns.

I kind of have a feeling this post is just put here to stir the pot and laugh at people's reactions but I'll just answer it anyway.  You know the codes that have been posted in this thread right (i.e. MACHINIMECH, HAWKENGDC etc.)_  All of those mention a certain game related expo or fansite. It is true that those codes serve as a "promotion" but they also give back to the fans.  Now the difference between what what we've done on DB and what those folks have done is very small.  Before I say how, first and foremost, there's a promo code that has been shared here from DB that requires no strings whatsoever (DRG2013 for those who don't know yet).

Ahem, as I was saying, the difference in this case is that myself and some of our staff actively play this game.  So thanks to the knowledge we have of the community we see there's certain things people enjoy.  I saw people were really hoping for XP codes too so I chatted with Meteor and they were kind enough to oblige.  Now interestingly enough, I shared many of these codes directly on this thread.  If however mentioning other places these codes can be obtained bothers people then I'm happy not to do that anymore.  I will gladly however continue to surprise people posting in this thread because...WHY NOT_ :D

cheers.

#1100 Poetess

Poetess

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted June 15 2013 - 06:37 PM

Enjoy your codes everyone.  I'm kind of wary that the last few were taken by people who have never posted on the forum all in a row but the accounts weren't made today.  Regardless if they were the same person or not, I'll pop in another time and provide more ways for others to get codes :).  Just a note, you may want to use these codes soon as they expire June 28.  Also, they don't always stack properly so wait until any existing boosters you have on your account finish.

View PostThe_Eldritch_Abomination, on June 15 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

Alas! I would... if I could... The button itself appears to have taken a vacation!
Eldritch reply to this post with a way I can contact you.
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Exclusive

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users