HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Any 3D Artists Here_

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Think It Resembles PacMan from SFxT_ (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Think It Resembles PacMan from SFxT_

1. Yes (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. No (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Antiviper

Antiviper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted February 24 2012 - 05:54 PM

Hai guys! I was wondering if anyone here knew about the art of 3D modeling here, as I made my first attempt at designing some stuff last week. I was curious to see if anyone else here does this kind of stuff, and if they do what programs they use. I'm using Blender, and I tried to create this Pacman from StreetFighter X Tekken. http://i.imgur.com/11aqT.png Although I have no idea how to texture the thing and am currently wandering aimlessly through the interwebs.

#2 Foxide

Foxide

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted February 24 2012 - 10:54 PM

3D artist here.
I'm mainly Maya, zbrush kind of artist for 3d and a bit of xsi tho I only use it for animaton and rendering time. If your gonna texture what you made your gonna have to go through the process of unwrapping ur object and laying the uv's to ur desire so its flat and then take the image of ur uv and take it into a 2d painting pack ie photoshop,sai,open canvas, etc....

Since u use Blender I highly suggest u go to cgcookie.com/blender tab, its a really good place for source and its helped me a lot even tho I use maya so same principle's apply.

I hav a thread of my stuff if ur curious.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users