HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

i kinda feel like that guy...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gunny_Red

Gunny_Red

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationIn the unused bay of your PC tower

Posted March 12 2012 - 07:32 AM

....who finds out there's a party goin on from a friend who got a text from a passer-by who happened to see a flier and was s'posed to call me but forgot....  this game looks AMAAAAAAZING!!!  for too long have i been chomping at the bit for white-knuckle, pulse-raising mech combat.  at 1st i was only looking forward to your competitor's project, but now i'm torn...  it's like being faced with 2 drop-dead gorgeous women, both vying for my attention and the only option is to be a true freak and take them both home for the night...  if the final product gets my heart racing as much as your demo vids did, this game will have me hooked!

keep up the fantastic work!  i can't wait to see more!   :geek:

#2 GUEST!!

GUEST!!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted March 12 2012 - 08:18 AM

I sympathize. I'm a life-long Battletech fanboy. The second Mechwarrior game was a life-changer for me, in terms of all the things that I'm in to now specifically because of my introduction to the franchise through that single game. Still, the more that I think about gameplay styles between this fast and furious pick-up-and play style and the more hard-core 'crunchier' sim aspects of the Mechwarrior series, the more I'm leaning in the direction of Hawken.
Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users