HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Hawken is very slow,(framerate, [FPS] LAG)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ChaoticWarrior

ChaoticWarrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 24 2012 - 05:10 PM

When ever i try to use Hawken, the game is very slow, and lags a bit. It shows slow framerate. I need help with this issue or else i will not be able to play because its too hard to score in the game and its a very unfair advantage for the enemies in-game.

my PC:

Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
Model: Notebook
Processor: Intel® Pentium® B950 @ 2.10GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System

I am using Windows 7

#2 5eraph

5eraph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted December 24 2012 - 05:23 PM

There are so many of these posts, I'm not sure if you're trolling anymore.  Hawken is by no means an extremely demanding game, but if you show up to a professional baseball game with a wiffle bat and complain about not being able to hit any homeruns...you would be very delusional.

So in case you aren't trolling; your system specs are good enough for word processing, excel, surfing a bit of internet, maybe even able to play some high definition video, but to play a video game_  Not even close man.

A modest desktop system with an Ivybridge i5, and a gtx-660ti/hd79xx graphics card running you about $700 USD should be able to max out the game at an extremely smooth framerate.

If you want to have Hawken run at a playable experience, I would consider buying/building a new desktop computer.  I wouldn't even try to run Hawken on your current computer.

#3 ArnieF4440

ArnieF4440

Muscles

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,198 posts
  • LocationDown Under/invading US west servers

Posted December 24 2012 - 05:31 PM

View Post5eraph, on December 24 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:

There are so many of these posts, I'm not sure if you're trolling anymore.  Hawken is by no means an extremely demanding game, but if you show up to a professional baseball game with a wiffle bat and complain about not being able to hit any homeruns...you would be very delusional.

So in case you aren't trolling; your system specs are good enough for word processing, excel, surfing a bit of internet, maybe even able to play some high definition video, but to play a video game_  Not even close man.

A modest desktop system with an Ivybridge i5, and a gtx-660ti/hd79xx graphics card running you about $700 USD should be able to max out the game at an extremely smooth framerate.

If you want to have Hawken run at a playable experience, I would consider buying/building a new desktop computer.  I wouldn't even try to run Hawken on your current computer.
... that ...

get yourself a proper gaming PC
Posted Image
Me: Youtube | Drop Bears
Guides: Hawken Tips and Tricks | Fraps + Compression | Lag + Gaming
Rig: i7-920 + H50 | MSI X58A-GD45 | Corsair Dominator 12GB | 2x EVGA GTX 660TI SC+ 3GB | OCZ Vertex 2 120GB | Corsair HX1000 | CM HAF932

#4 The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,266 posts
  • LocationStyx.

Posted December 24 2012 - 05:32 PM

What are your video settings in the game_

Posted Image

"The difference between theory and practice is smaller in theory than it is in practice"

#5 ChaoticWarrior

ChaoticWarrior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted December 24 2012 - 10:39 PM

im not trolling but i guess ill have to find another mech or mmorpg game to play because i cannot afford a better PC right yet.

#6 basso55

basso55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 17 2013 - 06:02 PM

Yeah me too my pc spec's are much less then urs but maybe i can run better with tweaking .ini but still not that good I Cant even kill anybody
i can Run-Walk Great when someone attack's me the game just stopsed Until I Become A Dead body :( someone could help me with that guys_
And Yeah Search In Google Hawken Tweak and you'll have much help :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users