HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Nvidia free2play codes

• Please log in to reply
293 replies to this topic

#1 IamSalvation

IamSalvation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted February 23 2013 - 06:12 PM

Hey Hawken Players!

I don´t know if it´s ok to post this here but i give it a try ;)

As you may know if you buy a new Nvidia Card you get some Codes for F2P Games including Hawken.

I don´t play Hawken and have this code, i would trade it for a Planetside2 Code... so if you play Hawken but not PS2, just send me a PM and we can trade codes! :)

The Hawken Code is for 7200 Meteor Credits.

#2 IamSalvation

IamSalvation

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted February 23 2013 - 06:37 PM

Sorry guys, seems i allready got them traded away! That was fast!

#3 randomgamer

randomgamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted February 23 2013 - 09:28 PM

I have one ($25) Hawken code and the ($25) World of Tanks codes that I'd like to trade for your unused Planetside2 code.  These are the $25 value each codes that you get when you buy the GTX 650 card.  PM me if interested.

#4 randomgamer

randomgamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 11:38 AM

I still have one ($25) Hawken code to trade for an unused Planetside 2 code.  PM me if interested.

#5 LU0P10

LU0P10

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • LocationHell - sinki

Posted February 24 2013 - 11:47 AM

View Postrandomgamer, on February 24 2013 - 11:38 AM, said:

I still have one ($25) Hawken code to trade for an unused Planetside 2 code.  PM me if interested.
Have pmd!
This game is so addictive... increasing number of players are talking about should go to AA...

#6 Colt556

Colt556

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 01:49 PM

Looks like this is a thread to post it in. But as I said in another topic, I have a 50$ hawken code that I'd like to trade for a PS2 code.

#7 Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:00 PM

Trading is probably against the forum rules.

http://www.playhawke...ules-of-conduct
9.) "Without first obtaining the express written permission of Meteor Entertainment, You may not buy, sell, transfer or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell, transfer or auction) , or offer to transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction, any game Account or game Content, including game characters, character attributes, items, objects, currency, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by Meteor Entertainment its licensors, or the Service, nor may You encourage or induce another user of the Game to participate in such prohibited transaction(s), except as may be specifically enabled by the Service and authorized by Meteor Entertainment."

><(((((°> - - - - - - - - - - -  ><((°> ><((°> ><((°>

HAЩKEИ ---> hawken

Member of: Critical Assist

#8 TheChaffeemancer

TheChaffeemancer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:01 PM

View PostOnebullit, on February 24 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

Trading is probably against the forum rules.

http://www.playhawke...ules-of-conduct
9.) "Without first obtaining the express written permission of Meteor Entertainment, You may not buy, sell, transfer or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell, transfer or auction) , or offer to transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction, any game Account or game Content, including game characters, character attributes, items, objects, currency, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by Meteor Entertainment its licensors, or the Service, nor may You encourage or induce another user of the Game to participate in such prohibited transaction(s), except as may be specifically enabled by the Service and authorized by Meteor Entertainment."

They don't care. They literally made their accounts just to do this.
Beep beep, Kiwi's a Chaffeemancer.

#9 Mackindale

Mackindale

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:05 PM

Trading is against the rules_
So_
Lol, I don't think "rules" really matter. As long as a person isn't cheating with aimbots or hurting other people, I don't really see the need to enforce rules like that.

#10 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:06 PM

View PostMackindale, on February 24 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

So_
Lol, I don't think "rules" really matter. As long as a person isn't cheating with aimbots or hurting other people, I don't really see the need to enforce rules like that.
Well, that's great, but you don't get to choose what the rules are.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#11 TheChaffeemancer

TheChaffeemancer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:09 PM

View PostMackindale, on February 24 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

So_

It can lead to scamming. It's also rude. "I don't care about your game at all but I'm gonna try getting rid of this on your forums anyway."
Beep beep, Kiwi's a Chaffeemancer.

#12 Colt556

Colt556

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:23 PM

I don't see why they'd care. They got paid for these meteors, why should they care who uses them_

#13 SilentJacket

SilentJacket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationInstallation 00b

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:30 PM

-It's against the rules.
-It might be a scam, which people might hold Adhesive liable for
-It will lead to people making proxy accounts just to sell codes
-people will try to take as many free codes as possible, then sell it back to others

Posted Image

#14 Colt556

Colt556

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:33 PM

View PostSilentJacket, on February 24 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

-It's against the rules.
-It might be a scam, which people might hold Adhesive liable for
-It will lead to people making proxy accounts just to sell codes
-people will try to take as many free codes as possible, then sell it back to others

I don't see any rule saying we can't trade one promo code for another. I see a rule saying I can't sell the code for real life money, but I'm not doing that. So no problem.

Beyond that, what the players do is on them. They know the risks. -I- know the risks, someone might give me a fake code and then I'm out with nothing to show for it. I'm willing to take that risk, same way people are willing to risk that the code I am giving them is legitimate. None of this really has anything to do with the devs, though. They got their money for the Meteors already, it doesn't matter who uses them. Neither WoT nor PS2 care about players trading codes, I don't see why the Hawken guys would.

But beyond that, and I want this to be as nice as it can be. But I really don't care what players have to say. If the guys in charge dislike players trading codes, THEY can say something. It's not a players place to tell other players what they can or can not do. Until someone in charge says no, I'll keep trying. Better then letting the code go to waste.

Edited by Colt556, February 24 2013 - 02:34 PM.

#15 Elix

Elix

Good Guy Elix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,228 posts
  • LocationFred's cockpit

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:46 PM

View PostColt556, on February 24 2013 - 02:33 PM, said:

But beyond that, and I want this to be as nice as it can be. But I really don't care what players have to say. If the guys in charge dislike players trading codes, THEY can say something. It's not a players place to tell other players what they can or can not do. Until someone in charge says no, I'll keep trying. Better then letting the code go to waste.

Let me put it this way.

I reported a few of the first promo code threads to appear on the forums. They're gone now, and users can't delete posts. I haven't seen any official word yet, but the fact that threads got deleted tells me the answer is probably no. But, hey, it's your account.
HAWKEN Community Values (updated!)

ETA for $feature_you_want to be added to Hawken Open Beta: Imminent™
See someone breaking the rules_ Don't reply, just hit Report. I am a player, not staff.
Drinking game: Check the daily stats. If I'm not the top, DRINK! (I'm joking!)

#16 Onebullit

Onebullit

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted February 24 2013 - 02:51 PM

Instead of trading these codes, why won't you guys give Hawken a try.
You might like it.

><(((((°> - - - - - - - - - - -  ><((°> ><((°> ><((°>

HAЩKEИ ---> hawken

Member of: Critical Assist

#17 myrcindeblue

myrcindeblue

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 03:48 PM

Hey all & sorry if I offend anyone with this post.

This does look like a great game, unfortunately I don't really have time to start a new game -- I'm into World of Tanks right now when I have spare time..

I have a $50 Hawken code I'll trade for a $50 WoT code.  Thanks!

#18 Colt556

Colt556

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted February 24 2013 - 03:50 PM

View PostOnebullit, on February 24 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

Instead of trading these codes, why won't you guys give Hawken a try.
You might like it.

Whether I play Hawken or not doesn't change the fact that I do not want my promo code. I may give it a try in the future, and indeed am a bit curious about it right now. But I pretty much go where my friends go, and they have no interest in hawken. And I don't play alone. So I have no use for this code. So why shouldn't I give it to someone who can actually use it_

#19 Khazorr

Khazorr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 26 2013 - 01:07 PM

I also got an unused Hawken code for 7200 meteor credits from my 670 gtx.
If someone is interested in trading send me a pm.

#20 LTVelociraptor

LTVelociraptor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 26 2013 - 03:17 PM

Have a $50 Hawken and WoT code, will trade for Planetside 2 code. Pm please and thank you!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users