HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Wolf's Reign Squad

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 shogun19

shogun19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted December 25 2012 - 07:41 PM

may i join your raks my friend_

#42 Bl4Ck_W01F

Bl4Ck_W01F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted December 29 2012 - 07:27 AM

Greetings

I am Bl4Ck_W01F, I wish to join the clan.

#43 JazzyFrog

JazzyFrog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted December 29 2012 - 11:06 AM

Any able wolf is welcome. Sign up and submit on our website.
http://hawkenwolfsreign.webs.com/

#44 Bl4Ck_W01F

Bl4Ck_W01F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted December 30 2012 - 07:59 PM

Done application.. hope I'm in.

Edited by Bl4Ck_W01F, December 30 2012 - 08:01 PM.

#45 Bl4Ck_W01F

Bl4Ck_W01F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted December 31 2012 - 09:02 AM

so I'm member #8, its good to be in the clan. I'm looking forward to fighting by your sides. On a side note I will be busy for the next week so I will be un-able to do battle. So until then-

May the blood of your enemies pool, and your guns stay cool.

Bl4CK_W01F

#46 Bl4Ck_W01F

Bl4Ck_W01F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted January 10 2013 - 10:51 AM

well it's been quiet here for to long, so I'll start a topic, what has been your most intense/epic moment in game yet_ Once I get a few replies I'll tell you all what my most epic moment was.

#47 FirstSgtDan

FirstSgtDan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo, SP - Brazil

Posted January 10 2013 - 03:45 PM

It's a good try, but I don't even remember such event.
Posted Image

#48 BB089v2

BB089v2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted January 24 2013 - 03:38 PM

With college and plans on moving. I haven't been able to play much. As for epic moments, I haven't come across any. I've mostly run into 3 rocketeers at a time, all attacking one person for quick kills. In which case, I hit them with an EMP alowing the person on my team a chance to get away. Of course that doesn't end well because someone with a flak cannon comes in and finishes him off. Next thing I know It's 1v4 and I'm having to run for my life. Luckily, I'm faster than the rocketeers and I'm able to pick off the flak user. Then I sit back and heal the damage. That's probably the most intense situation I've been in.

Edited by BB089v2, January 24 2013 - 03:39 PM.

Posted Image

#49 gwynbleidd7263

gwynbleidd7263

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 01:33 AM

Im more than interested. I love wolves and also I need help getting into wolfs rain sort of ive started watching the first eps like twice and failed. not saying its bad but I guess it takes time and the right mindset.

btw gwynbleidd means white wolf in the elvish language of the witcher 2 series. It was given to geralt of rivia the witcher.

I would also like to know what the rules are.

Edited by gwynbleidd7263, January 25 2013 - 01:42 AM.

Posted ImageLoud feet reap what's sown
    Fluttering birds fly unseen
  Your screams were cut short
    Your severed tongue is tribute
  To cultivated silence.     --Reaper "Severed Tongue"

#50 Achilles09

Achilles09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted January 25 2013 - 04:58 AM

"Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it gives no attention to any bird than the one it first marked."
- Ghostdog

“When strong, avoid them. If of high morale, depress them. Seem humble to fill them with conceit. If at ease, exhaust them. If united, separate them. Attack their weaknesses. Emerge to their surprise.”
- Sun Tzu
"Taking an enemy on the battlefield is like a hawk taking a bird. Even though it enters into the midst of a thousand of them, it gives no attention to any bird than the one it first marked."
Posted Image

#51 BB089v2

BB089v2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted January 25 2013 - 11:29 AM

View Postgwynbleidd7263, on January 25 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

Im more than interested. I love wolves and also I need help getting into wolfs rain sort of ive started watching the first eps like twice and failed. not saying its bad but I guess it takes time and the right mindset.

btw gwynbleidd means white wolf in the elvish language of the witcher 2 series. It was given to geralt of rivia the witcher.

It's a hard series to get into. You do have to have the mindset and the determination to sit down and watch it. You really need to watch the first 3 episodes to understand what's going on. If you need more info or have any questions, PM me here or drop me a message on the Wolf's Reign clan page.

Edited by BB089v2, January 25 2013 - 11:29 AM.

Posted Image

#52 gwynbleidd7263

gwynbleidd7263

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostBB089v2, on January 25 2013 - 11:29 AM, said:

View Postgwynbleidd7263, on January 25 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

It's a hard series to get into. You do have to have the mindset and the determination to sit down and watch it. You really need to watch the first 3 episodes to understand what's going on. If you need more info or have any questions, PM me here or drop me a message on the Wolf's Reign clan page.
Like I have gotten that far so mentally i get it but when does the series "grab" you_ or is it more of a thinking mans show rather than an emotional story like trigun  bebop_

#53 gwynbleidd7263

gwynbleidd7263

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted January 25 2013 - 11:14 PM

Ok so ive sent a bunch of add friends in game and as ive discovered you lot apparently have lives! :D "rolls eyes" lol

Anywho So what days and times does everyone typically get on Id very much like to play with everyone. Perhaps we could all get together on sunday_

Typical play times: Mon - Sunday 11pm to 7am  Im lacking a job at the moment so this is subject to change. Perhaps we should add a play times collumn in the wolfs reign website called play times that way we can post when we typically play as well as topics such as "playing now till 7pm central" or " Playing Thursday 3pm to ---"

I think thatd be a good idea.

Also any tips for how we are gonna communicate_ what chat/talk service will we use_ the games or what_

#54 FirstSgtDan

FirstSgtDan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo, SP - Brazil

Posted January 25 2013 - 11:18 PM

View Postgwynbleidd7263, on January 25 2013 - 10:42 PM, said:

Like I have gotten that far so mentally i get it but when does the series "grab" you_ or is it more of a thinking mans show rather than an emotional story like trigun  bebop_
I say that Wolf's Rain is deeply emotional, I watched all episodes at once and it made me even think about my lifestyle for about a week.

I'm not going going to tell you why because there would be spoilers. But Wolf's Rain had a deep emotional impact on me, but it might mean nothing for you or anyone else. Sometimes I still think about Wolf's Rain and my life. It's like... "you are nothing in this world, you are meaningless, everything you do will be meaningless, your opinion is meaningless"... I don't know... it's some deep fuzzy bunny.

Maybe it will catch more of your attention once you watch them leave the city or when they cross the bridge (you'll know when you see it).

View Postgwynbleidd7263, on January 25 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

Ok so ive sent a bunch of add friends in game and as ive discovered you lot apparently have lives! :D "rolls eyes" lol

Anywho So what days and times does everyone typically get on Id very much like to play with everyone. Perhaps we could all get together on sunday_

Typical play times: Mon - Sunday 11pm to 7am  Im lacking a job at the moment so this is subject to change. Perhaps we should add a play times collumn in the wolfs reign website called play times that way we can post when we typically play as well as topics such as "playing now till 7pm central" or " Playing Thursday 3pm to ---"

I think thatd be a good idea.

Also any tips for how we are gonna communicate_ what chat/talk service will we use_ the games or what_

My playtime is unstable sadly, can't tell for sure.

As for communication, I'd say Skype would work fine.

Edited by FirstSgtDan, January 25 2013 - 11:21 PM.

Posted Image

#55 Bl4Ck_W01F

Bl4Ck_W01F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted January 26 2013 - 12:17 PM

Clan... I must tell you all that the computer i game on has decided to stop working on me so i will be unable to fight by your sides, for now...i must lick my wounds and find some sort of way to get back with the pack.

Bl4CK_W01F

#56 gwynbleidd7263

gwynbleidd7263

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted January 26 2013 - 12:37 PM

Shame as your my opposite side of the yang so to speak gwynbleidd meaning white wolf and all.

I was actually looking forward to one on oneing you just to fulfill the whole opposites rivalry yin yang bit! lol

Maybe even add some typical anime lines into the match. HES AN ACE PILOT OMG!!!! lmao

#57 Bl4Ck_W01F

Bl4Ck_W01F

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted January 28 2013 - 12:53 PM

For now you must battle on
To fight alone, your allies gone
The screech of metal and battle cry
Many will the missiles fly
Alone you'll stand, on the horizon seen
You’re rival in his battle machine
The combination of black and white
Everlasting will be this fight

some day Gwynbleidd

Mor Draug

#58 BB089v2

BB089v2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted January 28 2013 - 07:06 PM

I'm moving in next month or so, so my play times are.. limited. However, feel free to gather the troops in the forum and scheduel some player ran events! I'll be sure to log on Hawken soon to accept the invites that have accummulated over the past few weeks.
Posted Image

#59 gwynbleidd7263

gwynbleidd7263

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted January 29 2013 - 10:10 AM

Ill try to get something together. So who wants to play tonight around 12pm to 1am Central time_

#60 BB089v2

BB089v2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted February 20 2013 - 05:13 PM

webs.com is starting to get on my nerves. They keep adding features that break old ones. I think it's time for a new site.. Current members of Wolf's Reign! I'll start a discussion about this on the main site. So.. discuss!

To anyone interested in joining, we are still accepting members.

P.S. Moving in less than a week! I will be unavailable durring this time: Feb 24-25 and Feb 28-Mar 2
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users