HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Those seeking their platoon prior to heading out to the fields- SoD

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MerryNightmare

MerryNightmare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 18 2012 - 07:52 AM

Alright for anyone who might consider themselves fresh meat or even just inexperienced this is for you. This is also for anyone willing to listen in and follow me out their on the fields. I come from a long line of leadership from many different post. I have experienced battles on scales you couldn't imagine be it on foot, the air, or even in our current incarnation Mechs. What we aim for we will get, no questions asked.

So to all of you reading this message be a new arrival or hardened veteran.

I am the found and head for the Shadow Of Destiny. Let me tell you now this shadow has grown large and far. We are always a step ahead and will always achieve our goals.

Everyone has a shadow telling their secrets can you control yours_

Anyone willing to enlist under my command and potentially obtain a spot as a squad leader I need to have a reply. I am only looking for those of you who are deep into this and not here to just test the waters. Give me a response in what ever form you see fit. I will ultimately be the judge of your shadows.

Posted Image

#2 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Locationwest midlands brmingham

Posted September 19 2012 - 10:05 AM

wow that just blow up my mind i agree with every think you just sied now down to business im a team player i work as a team and i stay as a  team i will do what ever i can to be the best that i can be and i like your title (close the world, open the next)

#3 MerryNightmare

MerryNightmare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted September 19 2012 - 10:13 AM

Glad to hear it pilot and hope to discuss more regarding our group. For now the first test to anyone who is willing to join is patience.

Simply put I won't be accepting anyone who can't wait for their chance to get in. One of the most common things you will be hearing is hurry up and wait. Be ready for when the chance comes while waiting for that opportunity. As you might be or might not be aware even I am awaiting deployment into the fields.

Posted Image

#4 TLRXGLADIATORX

TLRXGLADIATORX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Locationwest midlands brmingham

Posted September 19 2012 - 10:16 AM

we can both work together till we are deployd sir

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users