HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

ALL Female Clans

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#41 OdinTheWise

OdinTheWise

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,596 posts
  • Locationsomewhere beyond time and space (-5 GMT)

Posted May 09 2013 - 11:57 AM

View PostLovelyRita, on May 09 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

View PostOdinTheWise, on May 09 2013 - 07:26 AM, said:

View PostLovelyRita, on May 09 2013 - 07:10 AM, said:

View PostOdinTheWise, on May 08 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

View PostLovelyRita, on May 08 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

View PostOdinTheWise, on May 06 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Honestly, this idea would work best as a club so that the ladies that are in clans don't have to leave a clan. A club would be more successful.

I was actually thinking something of the same. Like a once of twice a week  Fight Club where we just play together for fun so that newer members and people who are already part of clans can participate... Like a scrims. Really to just build a wider friend base. Any tips on how to start_
Just see if someone will let you hijack a teamspeak for a while. If you join the BSB, we definitely could see about accommodating your needs ;). Just as well, membership is not necessary. We have lots of space and some of our guys would probably help/hang out.

Well I submitted an application to BSB so we'll see what happens. Finger's crossed (:

P.S.
Bow ties are very cool... If I was a guy I would wear one everyday. Way classier than a tie
Thx about the bow ties, it's a doctor who refrance. And we have need lagging behind with the apps. Seems I need to break out the whip and get saturnine buissy lol
Doctor Who huh_ I've been meaning to check those out for awhile, aren't there two versions of the show_ I know a lot of people who are big fans of the series.
There is the old doctor who and the new. The new who is much better season 1 started in 2005 and is now on season 7. Even scapes has been watching it. Btw I am not that big a fan of the 9th doctor from season 1. So there ya go. It's on Netflix. Go forth and watch doctor who

because bow ties are cool

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users