HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Spanish Forum

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fretmaster

fretmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 23 2013 - 08:53 PM

Spanish Forum

Hi, I'm Kevin, I'm from Venezuela, sorry for my English I'm using the google translator, I'd like to open a forum for players who speak Spanish, could be a subforum in the regions and language, I dedicate to the translation of guidelines that are in the forum for the Spanish for Latin American and Spanish users.

We also recommend you do the letters in the interface a bit bigger because some resolutions that are not read very well.

PS: Thanks for making HAWKEN, Greetings from Venezuela

#2 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted June 23 2013 - 09:04 PM

This may not be ideal, but: https://community.pl...ions-languages/

Also, I believe Men in Mechs have plenty of fluent Spanish speakers. https://community.pl...america-latina/

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#3 fretmaster

fretmaster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted June 23 2013 - 09:17 PM

Yes, but in the section "regions and languages​​" is a mess, I think if you make the forum would have more order and help a lot of users who do not speak English to be able to answer your questions and learn more about hawken.

#4 CANCORT

CANCORT

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • LocationCHILE

Posted June 26 2013 - 11:39 AM

I join the initiative, saying that my English delivery is basic in fact I am occupying a tradutor for this, but I would like to have servers and forums in Spanish and some suggestions and compiled within the game.

1 not have to exit the game to change your mech
2 to create a private game can do "tournaments" against other clans
3 to select or remove the fuzzy bunny autobalance, it's annoying when you're playing with friends and they are on the other team.
4 which you can sell your mechs or improvements you no longer use, is acceptable loss of credits
5 that the points of EX generated by your mechs can level 25 can pass to your other mechs, is acceptable also lost in the transfer, example that of 1000 points to another mech traspases miss 25%

I think these points are common during the games.

-------------------------
lo mismo pero en español
me sumo a la iniciativa, parto diciendo que mi ingles es basico de echo estoy ocupando un tradutor para esto, pero me gustaria poder tener servers y foros en español y algunas sugerencias que e recopilado dentro del juego.

1 que no tengas que salir de la partida para modificar tu mech
2 poder crear tu un juego privado para poder hacer "torneos" contra otros clanes
3 poder seleccionar o eliminar el jodido autobalance, es molesto cuando estas jugando con amigos y estos quedan en el otro equipo.
4 que puedas vender tus mechs o mejoras que ya no uses, es aceptable una perdida de creditos
5 que los puntos de EX puedas generados por tus mechs nivel 25 puedas pasarlos a tus otros mechs, tambien es aceptable una perdida en el traspaso, ejemplo : que de cada 1000 puntos que traspases a otro mech pierdas el 25%

creo que estos puntos son comunes durante los juegos.

Edited by CANCORT, June 26 2013 - 11:40 AM.

.Yo soy la sangre del indio ... Soy latino ...Soy mestizo...Somos de todos colores Y de todos los oficios Y si contamos los siglos...Aunque le duela al vecino Somos mas americanos Que todititos los norteamericanos... -NO OFFENSE-

Posted Image

http://clan_team_hs.mforos.com/

#5 Kmaleon73

Kmaleon73

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • LocationVenezuela-Maracaibo-Edo Zulia

Posted June 27 2013 - 07:53 AM

Epale esta al pendiente y siempre dale una revisada en el Clan Hall del MIM q siempre esta movido

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users