HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Dumb Questions - Replays_

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Aims

Aims

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted July 07 2013 - 09:33 AM

Thankyou for your recent communication efforts, Hughes!

#22 Ker4u

Ker4u

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted July 07 2013 - 09:36 AM

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on July 07 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

We absolutely could but it's still weeks of dedicated work and we have to address the core aspects of the game right now. You aren't wrong but like I said, just other needs for the game right now.
sure, priorities ;)

- lok'tar ogar -

#23 DieselCat

DieselCat

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
  • LocationSunny South Florida

Posted July 07 2013 - 09:57 AM

View PostKer4u, on July 07 2013 - 09:36 AM, said:

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on July 07 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

We absolutely could but it's still weeks of dedicated work and we have to address the core aspects of the game right now. You aren't wrong but like I said, just other needs for the game right now.
sure, priorities ;)

I'm glad to hear that the core aspects are the priorities you guys are focused on right now. Even though things like a replay mode would be great and I'd love to see things like that implemented [ I played a lot of Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance and that had a great replay function that was really helpful to players wanting to improve their gameplay ]...I believe, as you say, the core aspects, which have been discussed at great length in the forums,  are the important issues to get implemented to really help stabilize the game now. Once that's done then more new and creative content and items can be added as Hawken evolves to what I think can be a truly unique and great FPS that is free to play that's just begging for more people to come join and experience...... :)

*+
Posted Image
Just Relax...and take life one game at a time...

#24 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted July 07 2013 - 11:26 AM

View PostDieselCat, on July 07 2013 - 09:57 AM, said:

I'm glad to hear that the core aspects are the priorities you guys are focused on right now. Even though things like a replay mode would be great and I'd love to see things like that implemented [ I played a lot of Supreme Commander : Forged Alliance and that had a great replay function that was really helpful to players wanting to improve their gameplay ]...I believe, as you say, the core aspects, which have been discussed at great length in the forums,  are the important issues to get implemented to really help stabilize the game now. Once that's done then more new and creative content and items can be added as Hawken evolves to what I think can be a truly unique and great FPS that is free to play that's just begging for more people to come join and experience...... :)

*+

Well when this patch comes out we are definitely going to need to help from everyone with bugs, feedback and balancing. We are still planing on coming out of beta this year and this update definitely represents a big push towards that! We also won't be focusing on a lot of new features immediately after as I want to put attention on feedback and polish to solidify that base experience before adding to it.

Jason Hughes
Producer || Adhesive Games || twitter: @digitalHUGHES

#25 Leonhardt

Leonhardt

Rawr

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted July 07 2013 - 11:31 AM

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on July 07 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

Well when this patch comes out we are definitely going to need to help from everyone with bugs, feedback and balancing. We are still planing on coming out of beta this year and this update definitely represents a big push towards that! We also won't be focusing on a lot of new features immediately after as I want to put attention on feedback and polish to solidify that base experience before adding to it.

I'm glad to hear that. I think a lot of people focus so much on getting new mechs and maps that they forget about the base experience and how important it is for new and old players alike.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users