HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Dual monitor wallpapers_

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Thrainesd

Thrainesd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted July 25 2013 - 11:03 PM

Does anyone have any, or links to, any dual-desktop wallpapers_ Specifically for Hawken, that is.

#2 Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • LocationRunning around like a Chicken.

Posted July 25 2013 - 11:30 PM

I can make some, give me your resolution for both monitors. Also perhaps a theme or color scheme, i'll see what I can do. The more specific you are the more likely I can make something you will like.

XD

Previously known as §îlvër-§érpênt

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Candy! Taste like Chicken, if Chicken was a Candy![/font]

Posted Image

"Since they are all going to go crazy anyway, may as well send crazy people in the first place and save the trouble..." -M

#3 Thrainesd

Thrainesd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted July 25 2013 - 11:39 PM

Both monitors are running at 1920x1080. I like stuff that's stylistically simplistic, such as this one. The two mechs I personally play most are Bruiser and Tech, but I reckon anything you make would be cool.

#4 Pastorius

Pastorius

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • LocationUK: (In my castle talking to the Queen on skype)

Posted July 26 2013 - 12:35 AM

Hey Thrainesd, I have a very strange monitor setup as I have one at 1080 x 1920 and one at 1900 x 1080 so it's means I have to have crazy desktop images to make it work (one being in portrait and one being landscape) Anyways, I just quickly adapted a couple of my desktops that Erathic designed (Hope you don't mind Erathic) and added an in-game background one I used to use. I hope you like them :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Let me know if you want anything changing.

Edit: I'm also assuming that you use the right hand side as your main monitor_ Let me know if this isn't correct and I'll swap them round for you :)

Just for interests sake, this is what I have to do to make mine work :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Pastorius, July 26 2013 - 01:08 AM.

Posted Image

#5 Thrainesd

Thrainesd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted July 26 2013 - 12:42 AM

Those are great! I actually use both sides equally. Left is my gaming/videos/windows 8 metro side while the right is everything else.

I appreciate it.

#6 Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted July 26 2013 - 01:24 AM

It has a clan tag in it but I can send you the version with that removed. Image size is 1280 x 800, I can make a more refined 1080 version if you like it, let me know. What I can do for you is split the image down the middle, so it will retain symmetry. I also have another image I have been working on of a reaper emerging from the woods that i'm really excited about, will post later!

Posted Image

Edited by Xer06siX, July 26 2013 - 02:12 AM.

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Candy! Taste like Chicken, if Chicken was a Candy![/font]

Posted Image

"Since they are all going to go crazy anyway, may as well send crazy people in the first place and save the trouble..." -M

#7 Xer06siX

Xer06siX

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted July 26 2013 - 03:03 PM

Alternate. Enhanced shadows, refined slightly, super imposed Hawken with crows. (My current Desktop)

Posted Image

Edited by Xer06siX, July 26 2013 - 05:37 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users