HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Fever Clan in Hawken!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Stillframex

Stillframex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 14 2013 - 02:43 PM

Ever looked for a game in Hawken, joined and found out it's full of immaturity, lack of teamwork, and always getting the short end of the stick because you aren't a premade_ Well look no further:

Posted Image
If you like to spend your gaming time having people to chat and play with online at pretty much any time of the day or night and not have to feel concerned about not being a “pro” then Fever is the place for you. We do have a group that plays nothing but ranked and plays in competitions however so if you are a pro you are still welcomed here.
Fever accepts players of all skill levels.
Feverclan currently has 26,000 registered users and 1100+ active Clan members. We also have a 500 slot Teamspeak 3 Server which is available for everyday use. We have channels along side of the other many games that we play here in our community.
Fever has members from all over the world as well so it doesn't matter if you live in Australia, Sweden or even the Balkan Islands there is always somebody on to play with whether you use the US or the EU game client.
Check out our Roster:
http://feverclan.com...ums/roster.html
We use a military style rank system here in fever clan which reflects for the most part your activity. We love new people joining our ranks and they seem to love ranking up, so it's stuck!
We also support games such as Black Ops2 , Modern Warfare 3, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Battlefield 3, Crysis 3 and the newest addition to our FPS games Warframe is now out. We also support other RTS games such as Starcraft 2, Bloodline Champions. RPG’s such as WoW, Forsaken World, RIFT, Eve Online and even a section for Diablo 3 Guild Wars 2, and now Final Fantasy XIV ARR. We have a giant MOBA section for League, DOTA2 and Smite. We are also picking up on DawnGate!
Fever is a true gaming community not just another website that calls themselves a guild. When you are a member of Fever you are a part of the Fever family.
Sound Interesting_ Well I hope so cause if you are searching for a clan then you should at least check out Fever. If you decide to join you can fill out a short application here (After you register of course) :
http://feverclan.com..._do=application
The answer to the “Recruited by” on your application is Still.
Hope to see you there and maybe join us for a game or two.
|Fever| Still |LTG| - Clan General

Edited by Stillframex, September 14 2013 - 02:43 PM.

#2 Silverfire

Silverfire

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,042 posts
  • LocationThe Depths of Coruscant

Posted September 14 2013 - 03:59 PM

Not interested in clans right now, due to the lack of official support, but I'm just here to wish you best of luck building the Hawken division of Fever Clan!

Posted Image

Check out my new short film Prebirth: The Eternal War! Check out my e-peen!

Need to find a mech guide_ Well, look here!
Intel Core i3 2120 @ 3.30 GHz |  Corsair XMS3 8GB RAM | eVGA GTX 550Ti 1GB OC | Corsair CX600 PSU

#3 Stillframex

Stillframex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 14 2013 - 05:57 PM

Thank you! I appreciate it!

#4 Seron16

Seron16

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • LocationGallifrey

Posted September 14 2013 - 06:01 PM

Good luck with getting established guys, and I look forward to some fights out on the battlefield in the months to come! :)
Posted Image
Spoiler

#5 KejiGoto

KejiGoto

Scruffy Lookin' Nerf Herder

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts

Posted September 14 2013 - 06:37 PM

Welcome aboard and hope to see you guys out on the battlefield soon! If you're looking for a scrim feel free to hit up Vanguard of VR any time!

Posted Image

#6 Stillframex

Stillframex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted September 15 2013 - 12:11 PM

View PostKejiGoto, on September 14 2013 - 06:37 PM, said:

Welcome aboard and hope to see you guys out on the battlefield soon! If you're looking for a scrim feel free to hit up Vanguard of VR any time!
Can't wait to see you all out there! We will have a team here soon enough and will definitely be willing to scrim then!

#7 FCFireylaw27

FCFireylaw27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted October 30 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hawken community gotten big since this has last been read. With this new patch out come hang with us on the forums to talk about it or check out our IGN list. For plenty of people to play with! http://feverclan.com...29946-igns.html

#8 TheYoung0ne

TheYoung0ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted December 16 2013 - 09:47 AM

I have been with Fever for nearly 2 months now and they are a great group to play with and I have learned a lot from the other members! So if you are looking for a good community of gamers check us out :)

#9 Ker4u

Ker4u

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,341 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted December 16 2013 - 10:29 AM

can i join if i am already in 3 clans_

- lok'tar ogar -

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users