HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Mech gun changing

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Poll: How would you feel if you could change the different types of guns to different mechs_ (237 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you feel if you could change the different types of guns to different mechs_

1. YES THAT WOULD BE SWEET! (137 votes [57.81%])

Percentage of vote: 57.81%

2. That would be cool (30 votes [12.66%])

Percentage of vote: 12.66%

3. I dont care (16 votes [6.75%])

Percentage of vote: 6.75%

4. No (54 votes [22.78%])

Percentage of vote: 22.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 AsianJoyKiller

AsianJoyKiller

Lithium Cellophane Unicorn Salad

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,011 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted December 24 2012 - 11:50 PM

GUYS GUYS GUYS

LET'S COMPLAIN ABOUT NOT HAVING FULL CUSTOMIZATION CUZ WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING !@#$ ABOUT GOOD BALANCE

[HWK]HUGHES, on July 03 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

AJK is right

The Sinful Infil HEAT Cannon Hustler, Cloaking and Smoking, C-Class Swagger, Ballin' n' Brawlin'

#22 FenixStryk

FenixStryk

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 798 posts
  • LocationUS-East

Posted December 25 2012 - 12:13 AM

View Postwintersborn, on December 23 2012 - 03:45 PM, said:

This lack of customization makes the whole game suck period. They need to put it back to the way it was before as shown in the video. They also need to allow you to spec ANY weapon on ANY arm so if you want 2 AR's or 2 TOW's etc.
Yes. Please. Let me use two chain-fired Rev-GLs on a B Class with Coolant, or one of the not-yet-released abilities.

After all, we already have a Heat/GL A, Heat/GL C, Flak/TOW A and Flak/TOW C. Most of the really strong combinations were already handed to us on a silver platter for more than one class. What's the worst that could happen_

It was fun while it lasted.

#23 Jester2189

Jester2189

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted January 03 2013 - 04:30 PM

I feel it would diversify and add more customization to the game and our mechs like carrying a sniper rifle and a sub-machine gun or any set up we should be able to customize anything and add spell check to this thing! lol

#24 SilentJacket

SilentJacket

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts
  • LocationInstallation 00b

Posted January 03 2013 - 06:15 PM

it would wreck balance though

berserker w/ hellfire missiles and a flack cannon_ 0.o

Posted Image

#25 Rekkr

Rekkr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted January 09 2013 - 04:09 PM

Heck no!!  A Scout with heavy artillery weapons would be ridiculous.

#26 Skidoosh

Skidoosh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted February 06 2013 - 08:42 PM

I would agree with being able to change out your weapons in a match. Say like you have your sub-machine gun equipped but you wanted your assault rifle. Buuuut nothing like putting a mini-flak on a beserker or some god awful shinanigans like that xD

#27 MasterFALE

MasterFALE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted February 08 2013 - 01:42 AM

Could there just be a bit more varity of shooty available per mech_ Say... Three options before Lvl. 25_

I'll take balance over varity on this, no prob, but I wouldn't mind a wider varity of shooty.
Posted ImageReaper(25), Scout(15), Infiltrator(6), Technician(11), Bruiser(25), CRT(15), SharpShooter(12), Rocketeer(18), Grenadier(12), Brawler(6)

#28 Samanino

Samanino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted April 12 2013 - 04:18 PM

I kind of like how it was Pre-Alpha.. I don't really like being forced to have ONE secondary weapon to choose from, and it's kind of a inconvenience to have to buy a whole new mech just to use a different secondary, and then not being able to use the weapons with the other mechs. Customization never hurts, and sooner or later, the lack of it, is going to get real boring...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users