HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

HAWKEN on Steam: Early Access

News Update

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#101 Anewcombe

Anewcombe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted February 13 2014 - 02:03 PM

I'd really like to see come information on when the F2P Steam launch will be happening. I know it can't happen yet because it would undercut this bundle, but I have several friends waiting to play, but $30 is a steep entry price.

#102 Farlanghn

Farlanghn

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted February 13 2014 - 04:54 PM

View PostAnewcombe, on February 13 2014 - 02:03 PM, said:

I'd really like to see come information on when the F2P Steam launch will be happening. I know it can't happen yet because it would undercut this bundle, but I have several friends waiting to play, but $30 is a steep entry price.

Why haven't they been playing_ 2 weeks ago it was free to anyone new.

#103 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted February 13 2014 - 08:27 PM

Ya i feel like the Nemesis bundle kinda contradicts everything you've been sporting for 2 years. The "Early Access" label is the only thing that makes it kinda okay.. but i could see people seeing the early access 30 bucks and be a bit confused that the game is suppose to be free to play and think it's pay-to-win. I'm NOT saying that it is!!! Too many people assume too much imo. I also don't blame the devs for this but Meteor Entertainment, I think it is a HUGE mistake not giving both options "Download" and "Bundle."  I really don't see it selling that much but hey if you want to bait and switch or lie to your customers i can't stop you.

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#104 spinele5s

spinele5s

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted February 13 2014 - 09:26 PM

you know what they say when you assume!! (just leave me out of it)

#105 Pap

Pap

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationPoland - Szczecin

Posted February 15 2014 - 06:48 AM

people saying that there are many early access alphas betas on steam are missing one valid point here:
hawken was advertised as crazy to be a completely free game with only visual customizations to be bought  by real money...
i have no problem paying for a beta game that is going to cost something after release anyway but this is a f2p (unless it's not anymore_)

also statement that "people who were interested in the game already made an account" is stupid (sorry it's just damn stupid)
hawken struggles with popularity, and being on steam would grant it a storm of new players that are eager to try it, especially when it would be free.
Posted Image

#106 EnderPortal

EnderPortal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 15 2014 - 09:29 PM

where is my code_!_!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: News, Update

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users