HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Clarification on Code Redemption

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 [HWK]ZamboniChaos

[HWK]ZamboniChaos

Community Manager

• Meteor Entertainment
  • 990 posts
  • LocationCruise Ship, Stern

Posted February 14 2014 - 11:45 AM

Greetings pilots!

It has come to our attention that there's been some confusion with regards to the codes players have been receiving. Right now, there are two different types of codes that players might have.

HAWKEN Steam Code for Existing Players

If you already have a HAWKEN account, you should have received a Steam key via email. This Steam key is redeemed on Steam to add HAWKEN to your Steam Library.

From the Steam dashboard:
  • Select the "Games" dropdown menu in the top left corner of the window
  • Scroll down and select "Activate a Product on Steam"
  • Enter your HAWKEN Steam Key
HAWKEN will then be added to your Steam Library for you to install whenever you wish. If you have not received a Steam key via email, please contact Customer Support.

HAWKEN Nemesis Bundle Code

If you have purchased the Nemesis bundle, you must redeem the code on our website. The process is different for new and existing players.

New Players

New players will use their bundle code during the account creation process to authorize their account. Open a browser and navigate to our new account creation page, then enter the bundle key and follow the instructions to complete the creation of your HAWKEN account.

Existing Players

Existing players can redeem a bundle code by signing-in to playhawken.com and clicking Redeem Code at the top right corner of the screen or by going directly to the Redeem Code page. The items in the bundle will be added to the account you are signed-in to. If you have an issue creating an account with or redeeming your bundle code, submit a support ticket with the subject "Bundle Code Problem" to Customer Support.

Pour yourself a drink, I'll sing you a song.

@ZamboniChaos

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted February 14 2014 - 11:56 AM

FIX CONNECTIVITY ! IT'S JUST SOOOOOOOOOOO fuzzy bunny !!!!

Posted Image

#3 DerMax

DerMax

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,270 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted February 14 2014 - 12:14 PM

Yeah, today our pings are way too high to enjoy the new mech and map.

#4 [HWK]HUGHES

[HWK]HUGHES

the Drinker of Coffee

• Adhesive Games
  • 804 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted February 14 2014 - 12:39 PM

Can you be more specific about your issue_ If you're having connectivity issues we need to know specifics to investigate since it isn't impacting everyone.

Jason Hughes
Producer || Adhesive Games || twitter: @digitalHUGHES

#5 AlbertMwugabi

AlbertMwugabi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted February 14 2014 - 01:28 PM

Oh man, i just picked up Hawken again when i got the mail with my steam key, really liked it and i mean REALLY liked it. Showed my little brother who thought it looked awesome and i was hopping to be able to play with him when it went live on steam at 11PST. But to our big disappointment, it would cost him 28€ and he don't have that sadly. Really disappointed on the developers here. I know it isn't fully released yet, but paying for being able to play in the "open" beta is just ridiculous. You probably just lost at least 2 players.

#6 RozerMahbub_

RozerMahbub_

fishy scout

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 742 posts
  • LocationTorino,To-10125 ,italy

Posted February 15 2014 - 03:13 AM

View Post[HWK]HUGHES, on February 14 2014 - 12:39 PM, said:

Can you be more specific about your issue_ If you're having connectivity issues we need to know specifics to investigate since it isn't impacting everyone.

more specifics the ping problem happen in uk server ( GMT +1 ) in the morning 9-13 o,clock also in the evening 17-22 o.clock , if some one enter our server the ping goes to high , and it will never get stable ......so would u plz investigate connectivity issues...thanks

Posted Image

I DON'T CARE

i want to tell you a true story , once upon a time everyone was a perfect pure NOOB ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users