HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Co-op bot Destruction - A Good Game Mode now Ruined by 2 Countermeasures

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 MarNoahCus

MarNoahCus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted April 04 2014 - 09:57 AM

Being a new player on hawken i have not made enough HC to think that the consmuables are cheap... as they are the most expensive items in the game apart from weapons and mechs but... those you keep... all the consumables are well... consumables... and one time use.

No way that i will throw precious made HC after those... And not for any random Coop Game. I have been in loads of games and only won 2 so far. I doubt it would be much different had i been a big spender. Nah... Ill save my HC and take the loss when it comes. Maybe later when i have 600 hours played... things might look different. But atm i dont see those consumables as much else than a way to lure money out of me. :)

MarNoahCus Out!!!
"And shepherds we shall be, For Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti." (The Boondock Saints)

Posted Image

#22 kazuya989

kazuya989

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationDisguissed as Ninja_Goat

Posted April 05 2014 - 08:12 AM

Well you are playing the right way - total hard-core mode :)  best way, you will learn much more that way.

Send me a friend request if you would like to team up some time. Kazuya989 and Ninja_Goat

check out my uTube page

for videos of Hawken gameplay

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users