HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Looking for clan

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maniteesquad

maniteesquad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted March 02 2014 - 08:28 AM

Hello,

The title says it all. Well, most of it. I have been playing hawken on and off both before and after the steam transition, and now I am looking for some people to play with. I play mostly lights, usually scout. I am currently only playing pugs, but I almost always am the top scorer for my team. I own most of the mechs in the game and am certainly willing to play any of them to fill whatever roles are needed at the time. However............

I am NOT currently looking to get competitive. I am looking for a clan so I will have a friends list to play with, and if it's in the cards and your clan is into the whole competitive thing, I'd be more than happy to help out once my schedule is less restricting.

Also, If your clan uses an application process or expects me to adhere strictly to some type of pseudo military ranking system, either look elsewhere or don't make me do it. I am here because I like to play hawken, not because I enjoy internet paperwork, and not because I want to climb fake ranks until everyone has to adress me as Honorable Brigadier Colonel First Captain Admiral Select Maniteesquad.

If you also like to play hawken and I sound tolerable to you, post here! Btw, have a mic and will use whatever voip you want. (Hate skype, though)

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted March 02 2014 - 08:44 AM

TAW.net ! your home is few steps away :D

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users