HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

South East Asia Fight Club

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 newkah

newkah

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted March 11 2014 - 08:39 PM

Here is the footage from my POV.

Apologies for the shoddy camera work. And for some reason, my MSI Afterburner recordings on the last few matches, including the finals, were corrupted. The video file is there but I keep getting unrecognized file error when trying to open it. If anyone knows how to recover from that, please let me know.

Edited by newkah, March 11 2014 - 08:44 PM.

#22 Rajitha

Rajitha

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationSri Lanka / 6.9167° N, 79.8333° E

Posted March 14 2014 - 12:41 PM

View Postnewkah, on March 11 2014 - 08:39 PM, said:

The video file is there but I keep getting unrecognized file error when trying to open it. If anyone knows how to recover from that, please let me know.

Tried with different players_ once i had a 'corrupted' file which vlc couldn't run, but it ran without sound in windows media player with codec packs O.o

I have the last few matches including the two final rounds. Sorry i couldn't upload them yet, I'll have to cut the unnecessary bits to save data (and cuz my upload speed sucks) since i don't want to compress these before uploading in order to preserve as much quality as i can. What can i use to cut them_

Core i5-3470 | Corsair 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9 | Gigabyte GTX 660 2GB | Gigabyte B75M-D3H | Seasonic 520W
Siege Tutorial | Hawken In Asia (gameplay videos) | South Asia/Southeast Asia Community
HAWKEN ASIA STEAM COMMUNITY!

#23 LinearFox

LinearFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted March 15 2014 - 12:57 PM

heres mine. 360p only. sorry quality sucks and some footage, didnt quite see hehehe :P

Posted Image

South Asia Team

LinearFOX

#24 LinearFox

LinearFox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted March 16 2014 - 04:54 PM

View PostHouruck, on March 06 2014 - 05:36 AM, said:

We are testing different rules almost each time. We usually allow turrets, but as you can see in the video I posted the user will ask everyone to stay back so it would not attack them. We did events where every internal and item was banned, and the next one would not allow repairing of any kind. If it is a tournament a player must use the same mech in each round. Our experiences show that A-classes are dominating, but Hrono won the last one using his Assault.

how did u guys record in 3rd person_

Posted Image

South Asia Team

LinearFOX

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users