HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

[ un- official clan/group] Crion Logistics Corporation: Making starships & mechs since 2077

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#21 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts
  • Locationfuzzybunny you, ima cat now (~o-o)~

Posted March 11 2014 - 10:05 AM

join us ;_;
"I find that there are those who will hang themselves if you give them enough rope, and that there are those who will provide their own rope. "
-VocalMagic           Croin//illal's wildlife

View PostDaPheel, on October 26 2013 - 01:05 AM, said:

You don't nuke Ropefish : ROPEFISH NUKES YOU!

#22 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • LocationDrowning in energy drinks

Posted March 11 2014 - 10:11 AM

Especially all you newer people, if you're looking for a place to go. :3

#23 XxFarrenxX

XxFarrenxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted March 11 2014 - 10:31 AM

Name: XxFarrenxX, as it is basically everywhere.
Steam name: /TheGallicanGamer, or xxfarrenxx, however Steam does that.
Pilot level: 27, Mmmr varies because pub play quite wildly, and my friends list is broke, so ScrimBot isn't available.
Why you want to join: Constructed play is objectively better for quality, I prefer having fun, and minimizing the contact with ******** improves my ability to have fun, to put it simply. (Also, Ropefish <3.)

Edited by XxFarrenxX, March 11 2014 - 11:55 AM.

#24 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted March 11 2014 - 02:45 PM

View PostXxFarrenxX, on March 11 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

Pilot level: 27, Mmmr varies because pub play quite wildly, and my friends list is broke, so ScrimBot isn't available.
Why you want to join: Constructed play is objectively better for quality, I prefer having fun, and minimizing the contact with ******** improves my ability to have fun, to put it simply. (Also, Ropefish <3.)
ACCEPTED
please join the steam group if you can :3
"I find that there are those who will hang themselves if you give them enough rope, and that there are those who will provide their own rope. "

#25 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted March 11 2014 - 02:53 PM

okay i put the group back on invite only due to complications that would arise from it being open to freely join with out being invited

#26 XxFarrenxX

XxFarrenxX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted March 11 2014 - 03:04 PM

View Postropefish, on March 11 2014 - 02:45 PM, said:

View PostXxFarrenxX, on March 11 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

ACCEPTED
please join the steam group if you can :3

Done.

#27 DubbieDoo

DubbieDoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 08:23 AM

Hey guys :)
I was going through the steam hub for Hawken and I noticed you got a nice group here. I like the casual for fun approach you made here. I would really like to play with you guys as well if that's ok. I'm still low lvl, I think it's 12 or somthing like that and I'm working on my absolutely awesome heavy rocketeer. It kicks ass :D

Edited by DubbieDoo, March 12 2014 - 08:24 AM.

#28 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 08:58 AM

View PostDubbieDoo, on March 12 2014 - 08:23 AM, said:

awesome heavy rocketeer

You do well to choose a Hellfire mech~

#29 DubbieDoo

DubbieDoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 11:59 AM

Thanks for the invite :) Btw. as far as hellfire rockets do exactly what their name says what's the best way to fight in close combat. Coz hellfire seems to miss sometimes in close range. Or it's just my bad aim, not sure here haha.

#30 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 12:02 PM

View PostDubbieDoo, on March 12 2014 - 11:59 AM, said:

Thanks for the invite :) Btw. as far as hellfire rockets do exactly what their name says what's the best way to fight in close combat. Coz hellfire seems to miss sometimes in close range. Or it's just my bad aim, not sure here haha.
don't lock on in CQC try dump firing thats the best bet as its not intended for CQC

#31 ShadowGTR

ShadowGTR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted March 12 2014 - 12:10 PM

A bit surprised you didn't call your clan "The Mini Nukers" or "Mini Nukes R Us" or something involving your favorite weapon of choice. ;)

Best of luck with the new clan!

Posted Image

#32 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 04:06 PM

I have to thank DubbieDoo for joining for a great first CLC session. We played a number of MA and Siege matches, and ended it off with a couple of Co-op matches. Both of which were simply amazing.

With the last Co-op match we held on by the skin of our teeth, completing the game with only three human players. It was tense, it was exciting, and best of all it was delicous!

If we actually organized some more things like this in the future, I believe that'd be simply awesome for us. :D

#33 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 04:43 PM

View PostZdragow, on March 12 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

I have to thank DubbieDoo for joining for a great first CLC session. We played a number of MA and Siege matches, and ended it off with a couple of Co-op matches. Both of which were simply amazing.

With the last Co-op match we held on by the skin of our teeth, completing the game with only three human players. It was tense, it was exciting, and best of all it was delicous!

If we actually organized some more things like this in the future, I believe that'd be simply awesome for us. :D
thats awesome!
also tomorrow im going to gather everyone and were all going into a DM and just fuzzy bunny around!

#34 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted March 12 2014 - 05:12 PM

Yo!  Ropefish, I would like to join up!  We're already friends on Steam and on the forums and stuffz.  Might as well help your cute little get together . :P  (Who am I kidding, I wanna join because it sounds fun!)  I humbly ask if you let this Veteran Predator pilot join up.

App:

Handle/name: Hijinks_The_Turtle
Pilot Level: 25-26 (I know, it's a shame.. I would think I would be higher)
MMR Rating: 1500s - 1600s (Somewhere there)
Reason to join:  To support a friend and because I like causal groups.
Extra Notes:  I might not be able to make for any future meetings, stuff, etc.  I get rather busy these days.

Edited by Hijinks_The_Turtle, March 12 2014 - 05:13 PM.

#35 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 05:30 PM

View PostHijinks_The_Turtle, on March 12 2014 - 05:12 PM, said:

Yo!  Ropefish, I would like to join up!  We're already friends on Steam and on the forums and stuffz.  Might as well help your cute little get together . :P  (Who am I kidding, I wanna join because it sounds fun!)  I humbly ask if you let this Veteran Predator pilot join up.

App:

Handle/name: Hijinks_The_Turtle
Pilot Level: 25-26 (I know, it's a shame.. I would think I would be higher)
MMR Rating: 1500s - 1600s (Somewhere there)
Reason to join:  To support a friend and because I like causal groups.
Extra Notes:  I might not be able to make for any future meetings, stuff, etc.  I get rather busy these days.

ACCEPTED

MMR is not needed :P

#36 EHPTango

EHPTango

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 05:33 PM

Name: EHPTango or EHPBLuurr (varies allot so i forget sometimes which game is which name)
Steam Name: EHPTango
Reason for joining: This absolutely one of my favorite games and I've been so hyped about this game since its official unveiling a year or so back. I played during the second and fourth closed alpha and I played during the third closed beta (I play games on and off) and I've never had anyone to play with and I love playing with a team and enjoy teamwork and also playing the lone wolf. Currently I play the Berserker and Sharpshooter mechs. I prefer the Berserker and usually play as a lone wolf with it but I'm pretty flexible and happy to play anything as long as its with fun people that aren't to serious but can be serious in the right situation.

*EDIT*
Forgot to add my pilot level
Pilot Level: Level 10 (Again I play games on and off so I'm not high level)

Edited by EHPTango, March 12 2014 - 05:35 PM.

#37 DubbieDoo

DubbieDoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 06:25 PM

Thanks to Zdragow for a great game. It's a great idea to organize games. Just I might not be online in the evenings a lot. I'm doing afternoon shifts at work. Kinda sucks, but I'll try to play a bit after anyways. Have fun and happy hunting :)

#38 ropefish

ropefish

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 06:28 PM

View PostEHPTango, on March 12 2014 - 05:33 PM, said:

Name: EHPTango or EHPBLuurr (varies allot so i forget sometimes which game is which name)
Steam Name: EHPTango
Reason for joining: This absolutely one of my favorite games and I've been so hyped about this game since its official unveiling a year or so back. I played during the second and fourth closed alpha and I played during the third closed beta (I play games on and off) and I've never had anyone to play with and I love playing with a team and enjoy teamwork and also playing the lone wolf. Currently I play the Berserker and Sharpshooter mechs. I prefer the Berserker and usually play as a lone wolf with it but I'm pretty flexible and happy to play anything as long as its with fun people that aren't to serious but can be serious in the right situation.

*EDIT*
Forgot to add my pilot level
Pilot Level: Level 10 (Again I play games on and off so I'm not high level)
ACCEPTED
look out for the steam invite!

#39 realitysconcierge

realitysconcierge

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 06:41 PM

Hey there!
I'm interested in CLC, but I was wondering if y'all will be having scheduled meet up or practice times_
Thanks!

#40 Zdragow

Zdragow

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted March 12 2014 - 06:55 PM

View Postrealitysconcierge, on March 12 2014 - 06:41 PM, said:

Hey there!
I'm interested in CLC, but I was wondering if y'all will be having scheduled meet up or practice times_
Thanks!

I know that ropefish has something planned for tomorrow. Otherwise than that, as far as I know, it'll be small get-togethers with other members unless something actually gets planned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users