HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

VOLTRON OF CANADA =VOC=

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Darkbolt

Darkbolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted December 31 2012 - 03:18 PM

hey guys or should i say my Canuk brothas :D im Darkbolt and im in Kewlona BC Okanagan Valley. Hey guys i run a awsome teamspeak 3 gaming community called Warped Edge Entertainment. This is a multi gaming community (we do support Hawken) not only am i sorta looking for a clan (seen the canadian clan lol) but we have an awsome teamspeak 3 server you guys are invited to use this for free and even have a clan channel with admin powers in those channels!

Come talk to me in ts3 its free and download and set up is easy and fast. I would be interested in joining you guys and providing teamspeak 3 for the clan (way better then in game voip) and also to build our hawken comunity up too :D anyway come talk to me about it here is the ts3 address listed below.

69.65.29.30:14534

#22 ApoC_101

ApoC_101

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 430 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted January 01 2013 - 09:36 PM

Right on, thanks for the offer! A few of us started using Mumble and we really like it, will definitely consider the teamspeak option though. I'll add you in game as well :)
Posted Image

#23 Darkbolt

Darkbolt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted January 02 2013 - 08:10 AM

cool man my name though is Darkboltt with two "tt" and mumble oh man.... come talk to me on ts3 and ill hook ya up for free man you can transfer files FREE and our server has FREE built in e mail,text chat.friend/foe list  and tons more.

#24 ZamuraiCris

ZamuraiCris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, Nevada

Posted January 03 2013 - 05:49 PM

Hey everyone, thanks for letting me sub for Saphyr. Sure, it was unfortunate that we got steamrolled, but with in game chat not working, eh. Definitely up for some friendly scrims, as I'll likely go solo until I find something good. :D
Posted Image
Wandering Gun: Death Dealer member #67. Also available for friendly scrims.
Come watch my streams at www.twitch.tv/zamuraicris

#25 GustoSpiegel

GustoSpiegel

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted March 22 2014 - 01:58 PM

you guys are still in search of some players_
Although im in Montreal

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users