HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

I have a 6 man team

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Wizrad

Wizrad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Location42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

Posted March 22 2014 - 01:09 AM

So, here I am with a six man team. We can not link up with a single match. It does not matter what mode you want to play, it will not happen. We have people from the US and from down under. Why can we not play with our friends_ Please have an explination so my tiny brain can understand.
If you shoot fast and miss, you can't miss fast enough.

#2 EliteShooter

EliteShooter

Mr Splash Man

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationTunisia

Posted March 22 2014 - 01:16 AM

lol, we can coordinate and play tomorrow ! PM me if you're interested !

Posted Image

#3 Rasti

Rasti

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted March 22 2014 - 03:19 AM

Parties for regular matches only go up to 3 players at once, except for Coop and Deathmatch I believe.

Otherwise the only way to get into matches with parties of 6 is with the squad match feature, which is currently only supported on US-West and US-East servers.
That does however require another team of 6 players to queue up as well, which tends to not happen very often outside of organized matches.
Therefore I'd recommend finding another group of 6 players which you can play against in an organized way.

Jonnywithanh said:

yes you can be yoda

#4 XyXly

XyXly

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted March 22 2014 - 03:48 AM

Because that would mean 6 players are joining a game at once, and they will all be put on the same team which means you could end up going against 1 guy who just started matchmaking, and the devs don't want that to happen.

On the other hand though, you can do squad matches with 6 people, but those are filled with curb-stomping balls-to-the-walls mech-on-mech smurf-squashing-squads capable of turning the steel on the base of your mech into a puddle of molten electronics.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users