HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Fun, but broken, ideas.

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 07:47 AM

Hey, let's post some weapon ideas that would be fun to play, but would unbalance the game.
Post, in caps, the mech that would get the weapon before the weapon itself.
I'll go first.

TECH PRESTIGE WEAPON
Mighty Morphin' Multi Weapon: Obtain the primary weapon of the mech that you last used your Helix Repair Torch on.

I'll try shouting it again today: "Saturnine! Saturnine! Stop the spam, Saturnine!"

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#2 Phantasmo

Phantasmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 07:48 AM

View PostVocalMagic, on March 22 2014 - 07:47 AM, said:

Hey, let's post some weapon ideas that would be fun to play, but would unbalance the game.
I'll go first.

TECH PRESTIGE WEAPON
Mighty Morphin' Multi Weapon: Obtain the primary weapon of the mech that you last used your Helix Repair Torch on.

SCOUT
TOW rocket.
Oh wait.

#3 UncleBlitz

UncleBlitz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts
  • Location...ǝp¡s ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ uo

Posted March 22 2014 - 07:49 AM

BERSERKER
SHOCK RIFFLE

...gimme a shock riffle !...please....on a light or middle class mech...missing shock combos to hunt snipers and clean corners +.+

Edited by UncleBlitz, March 22 2014 - 07:59 AM.

#4 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted March 22 2014 - 07:50 AM

I'll go first.

TECH PRESTIGE WEAPON

Oh my god that's going to be freaking scary.

#5 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 08:04 AM

View PostHijinks_The_Turtle, on March 22 2014 - 07:50 AM, said:

I'll go first.

TECH PRESTIGE WEAPON

"Everyone, keep your distance, that tech's using it's Redox. HOLY BUNNIES WHERE DID THAT BBY COME FROM"

Edited by VocalMagic, March 22 2014 - 08:13 AM.

I'll try shouting it again today: "Saturnine! Saturnine! Stop the spam, Saturnine!"

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#6 Hijinks_The_Turtle

Hijinks_The_Turtle

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,569 posts
  • LocationTurtles be turtlin'

Posted March 22 2014 - 08:09 AM

View PostVocalMagic, on March 22 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

View PostHijinks_The_Turtle, on March 22 2014 - 07:50 AM, said:

I'll go first.

TECH PRESTIGE WEAPON

"Everyone, keep your distance, that tech's using it's Redox. HOLY BUNNIES WHERE DID THAT BBY COME FROM"

Just watch Tech get the seeker or an SMG. xD  I'd say that's more scary.

#7 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 08:13 AM

ROCKETEER G2
two Hellfire-XL weapons. Fires off 8 hellfire misslles, one after the other rather than all at once. Lock-on is achieves for both weapons with the middle mouse button. the XL missiles travel slower, but are larger and have larger AoE for their explosions. Homing lock must be held throughout their flight time, or else they just end up going straight again. the missiles themselves deal only 75% of the damage of each of the normal Hellfires, so they could end up doing the same DPS, but it's harder to achieve because of the need for constant lock-on.
The ability: Targeted Overdrive. The Rocketeer automatically locks on to every enemy in sight, and launches hellfire XL missiles non-stop, each towards a random (locked-on) enemy, until the ability wears off.

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#8 Null_Wing

Null_Wing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • LocationThe Zone, Harmont

Posted March 22 2014 - 09:57 AM

Orbital Cannon Target Painter/Orbital Cannon

The true Death From Above.

(Ropefish, if you wade through the spam and find this topic, it beats the mininuke I know you'll suggest)

Edited by Null_Wing, March 22 2014 - 09:58 AM.

Professional Freelance Bum
When The Subject Of Spam Is Broached, Our Sparing Human Intellects Instantly Assume The Most Ingratiating Form Of Anger Imaginable. (and we tend to start our own spam for fun after that)

#9 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 12:39 PM

INCINERATOR
D8-RAY
Shoots a beam of nuclear energy that leaves the area it hits radioactive for a short while. Anyone hit by the beam will suffer damage over time, and anyone who walks through n irradiated area will take a smaller amount of damage over the time that they are in the area for.

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#10 Null_Wing

Null_Wing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 12:57 PM

lol Date Ray

Nanite Plague Rifle: It shoots capsules filled with nanites who are coded to deconstruct whatever they land on, and if no targeted mechanics/electronics (Mechs, turrets, etc...) they spread out until someone finds them then start multiplying and deconstructing. They go for movement systems first to immobilize the target, then start tearing it apart. If a mech is nearby another mech, a small portion of the nanites will jump off and multiply on that other mech, and start tearing it apart in the same way. These nanites do not discriminate between friendly or unfriendly mechs. Users beware.
(meant for sharpshooter, reaper, or predator)

you know, I just happened to think, if you removed the immobilization, the spreading, this would actually be fun for a weapon that can do some mild Damage over Time.

Edited by Null_Wing, March 22 2014 - 01:03 PM.

When The Subject Of Spam Is Broached, Our Sparing Human Intellects Instantly Assume The Most Ingratiating Form Of Anger Imaginable. (and we tend to start our own spam for fun after that)

#11 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 01:07 PM

View PostNull_Wing, on March 22 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

lol Date Ray
It's a Double pun.
Date Ray (D8 Ray)
Radiate (Ray D 8)

View PostNull_Wing, on March 22 2014 - 12:57 PM, said:

Nanite Plague Rifle: It shoots capsules filled with nanites who are coded to deconstruct whatever they land on, and if no targeted mechanics/electronics (Mechs, turrets, etc...) they spread out until someone finds them then start multiplying and deconstructing. They go for movement systems first to immobilize the target, then start tearing it apart. If a mech is nearby another mech, a small portion of the nanites will jump off and multiply on that other mech, and start tearing it apart in the same way. These nanites do not discriminate between friendly or unfriendly mechs. Users beware.
(meant for sharpshooter, reaper, or predator)

you know, I just happened to think, if you removed the immobilization, the spreading, this would actually be fun for a weapon that can do some mild Damage over Time.

Now that makes me think of this.

Assault-class mechs.
The Smooze: Nothing can stop the smooze. If The Smooze gets on your mech, It makes your mech 'Grumpy' and increases the rate of fire of your primary weapon, but disables your secondary weapon. You boost 25% faster, but use twice as much fuel. Debuff lasts for 15 seconds.

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#12 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 04:14 PM

CRT-RECRUIT
The Thing-A-Ma-Jig: Launches a random object every time, including, but not limited to, TOW Rockets, Grenades, EOC-Predator mines, A BIGFOOT SWIMMING IN MID-AIR, A NON-WORKING RADAR SCRAMBLER, AND AN INACTIVE REPAIR DRONE. The real weapons have the damage of the real weapon, and can be air-detonated if possible. The non-weapon objects have a set damage, scaling with the rarity of each object.

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#13 comic_sans

comic_sans

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationI dunno!

Posted March 22 2014 - 05:14 PM

Slug Brawler
Slug Brawler.

#14 LoC_TR

LoC_TR

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis

Posted March 22 2014 - 06:47 PM

Double Corsair Brawler

Posted Image

vR-Gaming

Raider Vids>>>Twitch Youtube<<<Raider Vids 2500mmr

Fuzzy Bunny Stats

#15 Bakuryu_1

Bakuryu_1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 07:22 PM

Infiltrator, lazer katana...nuff said

#16 Null_Wing

Null_Wing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted March 22 2014 - 08:55 PM

View PostBakuryu_1, on March 22 2014 - 07:22 PM, said:

Infiltrator, lazer katana...nuff said
but it doesn't have an arm to swing it with, it will just be waving around, it would be more like a giant Bayonet or a weird ram. Basically you'd have to just ram through them to cut parts off... oooooh B) I see where this could be fun

#17 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 05:58 AM

INTERNALS
Super-Conductive Armor. 4 slots. With Super-Conductive Armor on, your Heat goes up faster, but if you touch another mech, you can transfer your heat to that mech.

Prepare for the meta to be all about "Melee"

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#18 BoompigXD

BoompigXD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 06:13 AM

Vulcan Reaper

Posted Image

#19 VocalMagic

VocalMagic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted March 23 2014 - 06:15 AM

View PostBoompigXD, on March 23 2014 - 06:13 AM, said:

Vulcan Reaper
PRECISION OVERDRIVE INDEED. XD

_, ,_ ∩ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
( ゚∀゚)彡 S9!S9!▒▒▒
 ⊂彡▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

#20 weirdiolio

weirdiolio

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationIn your basement

Posted March 23 2014 - 06:29 AM

Tech prestige: The Fury of One Thousand Suns

Vulcan cannon like gun, fires saare giant balls at 100 per second.
Doesn't need heat, doesn't overheat, takes up heat from torch to make blue balls of fury xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users