HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Predator T32 after patch_

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TrielaM

TrielaM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted March 28 2014 - 03:09 AM

Been playing the predator and honestly I have been enjoying its unique style of play.  However the breacher is just a horrible primary.  I have read little love for the T32 but now its had a slight patch is it still a HC dump_

#2 Stingz

Stingz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted March 28 2014 - 06:11 AM

From what I heard the Raider players like using it this patch because it has heavy burst when charged, and doesn't need to be fully charge for more damage.

Edited by Stingz, March 28 2014 - 06:12 AM.

Running directly to/from sniper fire means you'll die tired. Taking cover gives (Ke-)Sabot time to reload.
Someone elses data of Hawken gear/mechs | and another one

#3 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted March 28 2014 - 06:14 AM

I had all 3 predators weapons,and now the t32 suits for my play style exactly,its more powerful now

#4 Lightangel112

Lightangel112

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted March 28 2014 - 07:02 AM

It might be more powerful, but give me breacher against ur T-32 I'm gonna win everytime, due to burst and range. That is all. I'm glad they did buff it back up though.

Edited by Lightangel112, March 29 2014 - 05:42 PM.

View PostMeraple, on June 01 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to be a Professional Yolodriver just go with DETs and the rest EMPs.

#5 Cornarias

Cornarias

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted March 28 2014 - 09:16 PM

Raider player here: For us the T32 is what we've needed. A nice balance between DPS and burst. The burst to knock out a nice chunk of HP, but with a reliable way of finishing off wounded enemies.

I can't speak for Pred, but if the above sounds like you then the T32 will likely be right up your alley.

#6 Phantasmo

Phantasmo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted March 29 2014 - 11:19 AM

The Pred, you mean that sneaky guy who plays poking_
The T32, you mean that shotgun weapon designed for CQC_

Pred's style  has nothing to do with the T32. Going head to head against another guy with the Pred is suicide, even with a T32.

#7 Source_Mystic

Source_Mystic

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted October 14 2014 - 11:20 AM

T32 should be taken off of  pred it is a fuzzy bunny weapon for what the predator is used for the breacher is the better weapon for its utility  at mid range and close as well as it penetrating shields  with it charged shot. thought i have gotten away from this now and use the more challenging eoc repeater it is so much more rewarding for the time it takes to learn. T32 is fuzzy bunny weapon on predator. I hate it  on any mech it is a one trick pony.

Edited by Source_Mystic, October 14 2014 - 06:56 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users