HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Nullify player damage on ships in Siege mode

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Z3roCool007

Z3roCool007

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in you're room.

Posted June 10 2014 - 11:16 AM

*ba dum /want*
Posted Image

Now I know we can never be friends

-EliteShooter

#22 mmm_yep

mmm_yep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted June 10 2014 - 12:07 PM

Shooting the ship is a viable option for a last resort. The problem is that the whole team has to commit together. Whether it's holding the AA, pushing to retake control of the AA, or shooting the ship, everyone on the team has to be working toward the same goal.

#23 camtheking20

camtheking20

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted June 10 2014 - 02:12 PM

View Postmmm_yep, on June 10 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

Shooting the ship is a viable option for a last resort. The problem is that the whole team has to commit together.

Yea but someone allways thinks thay know better

#24 mmm_yep

mmm_yep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted June 10 2014 - 02:56 PM

View Postcamtheking20, on June 10 2014 - 02:12 PM, said:

View Postmmm_yep, on June 10 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

Shooting the ship is a viable option for a last resort. The problem is that the whole team has to commit together.

Yea but someone allways thinks thay know better
Hence the problem with playing a cooperative game mode without a cooperative team. Siege is much more enjoyable (and balanced) if most (or all) of the team is on the same page. Like you said though, it can be very frustrating when paying with a bunch of people who all think it's their way or the highway.

Edited by mmm_yep, June 10 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#25 Frisbee_Player

Frisbee_Player

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationDefinitley not wasting my time on the computer when its nice out...

Posted June 11 2014 - 03:01 AM

If I see someone playing shoot the ship when they should be getting AA, because the enemy BS is still full health or something like that, I throw a shield over them.... I'm always amazed when they just walk out of it and keep shooting... or even just keep shooting until the shield dies -_-

#26 Ikuinen_Lynx

Ikuinen_Lynx

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted June 13 2014 - 03:24 AM

the benefits of being able to shoot the ship at the right time during good matches does not out weigh the disavantages incurred by teams handicapped by people staying back and shooting the ship right from the start. as this behaviour is more common and more severely detrimental than any benefit ranked alongside it.
Posted Image

#27 ThatDamnedBoedy

ThatDamnedBoedy

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted August 04 2014 - 11:23 PM

View PostStingz, on March 30 2014 - 08:15 AM, said:

View PostOdog4ever, on March 30 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

New players are are what's going to keep the siege playlist alive (and the game for that matter). Throwing new players into the deep end of the pool on Siege isn't/never worked. Handful of players learned how to swim but most drown, that means there is something wrong with the mode AND the glaring lack of tutorial within the game.

The game is definitely lacking a proper in-game tutorial for Siege.

you shouldn't be able to play a game mode without the tutorial.  Siege especially.  I've had it up to my eyebrows in people playing it like team death match and wondering why they are losing despite having a good personal score.  Please enable team killing so I can help force them to correct their fuzzy bunny behavior.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users