HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Waddup

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 My_Dirty_Draws

My_Dirty_Draws

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted March 31 2014 - 06:08 PM

Been playin Titanfall  since released, mentioned to a friend that I prefer the mech gameplay over the infantry and they turned my on to HAWKEN. Ive only been playin for few days and the start off mech is pretty good but any suggestions for a rush down type mech.

#2 EM1O

EM1O

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts
  • LocationNahfeck, V'jainya

Posted March 31 2014 - 06:31 PM

A-Frame, Berzerker  B-Frame, CRT C-Frame (not really "rush") the Vanguard is fairly quick for a fatboy and flies well.
More advanced (read: having HC/MC available) A, Scout or Infiltrator  B, Assault or Predator  C, Brawler or Grenadier.
Best pick for overall Best close-in, mid range and skirmishing: Assault.
My games utilize which ever mech I feel best fits the map, the team makeup, and type of match played.
Scout works good in maps with lots of cover, Vanguard is good for Co-op, for examples.
These are my opinions. Others have better luck with other mechs. They all work well within their individual merits, and different folks will have different play styles for each mech as well.
I have links tacked onto my sigbanner How-To and Which Mech route you to forums/threads that have a wealth of info.
Welcome aboard!
-O

Edited by EM1O, March 31 2014 - 06:43 PM.

Lingua-indigenae  *=0=*  Clans & Guilds  *=||=*  Which Mech_  *=X=*  GPU Test  *=W=*  CPU Test  *=O=*  Dementia

Posted Image

#3 Wi2P

Wi2P

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts
  • Location.. Recalculating ..

Posted March 31 2014 - 07:23 PM

Welcome to the forums, Pilot!

EM10's mech-related advice sounds about right. ;) I hope you find the vehicles you're looking for.

#4 Eliziel

Eliziel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted April 01 2014 - 12:20 PM

Welcome! Sounds like you want a beserker... get the Air Compressor for it, its kinda weak without it, maybe OP with it, or maybe they just kill me a lot! :o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users