HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Minor Game Update 4/3: Patch Notes

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Nanovirus

Nanovirus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted April 04 2014 - 12:06 AM

To those who's games are freezing, try turning your graphics down. My computer is almost strong enough to play with mostly high settings on everything when playing with bots however as soon as I play online it freezes often. Personally, I would rather have beautiful gameplay than looks, which is what I settle for. Turn your graphical settings down, right down, then crank it up slowly until you hit the point where it's freezing again, then just play below that setting. Worked for me ;)
Posted Image

#42 palad1ne

palad1ne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Locationuninstalled

Posted April 04 2014 - 06:42 AM

View PostMalyngo, on April 03 2014 - 02:34 AM, said:

You can still test stuff in the training area, even with some bots to shoot.

i know but its not the same.

-latency
-maps

good day

#43 MightyAurora

MightyAurora

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 03:43 PM

2 things. Bot destruction boss on lvl 25 didn't work for me. the boss was bugged and could not be killed.
second of all and Im not sure if this is a thing or not but my heavy mechs seem to do worse for some reason. I also get placed in matches against players that I can't handle(bit unbalanced) and also noticed that the teams are very random. I had a team with some guys between rank 10-15 (Im rank 20) and the other team had 3 rank 30's.

I would really like to hear something about the heavy mechs preforming different. fule on rocketier seems less. armor seems less and speed is even worse. anyone else having these issues_

#44 J0SSSHII

J0SSSHII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 05:26 PM

How long is it supposed to take_ I haven't been able to even log into Hawken since the the update began. I understand it's supposed to shut down the severs, but it's been over a day already and I still can't log in.

#45 error_0x00000000

error_0x00000000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 06:28 PM

what about that siege corridor where you float in the air _

#46 SuperSpartacus

SuperSpartacus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationWestern MA, US

Posted April 04 2014 - 07:34 PM

Was there a change to FIRST WINS or am I just out of my mind_ It seems like before this patch I could get first win no matter how late in the game I joined, and in this one it has stopped short of giving me my HC. Can anyone explain the system to me_

#47 J0SSSHII

J0SSSHII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 07:45 PM

How long is it supposed to take_ I haven't been able to even log into Hawken since the the update began. I understand it's supposed to shut down the severs, but it's been over a day already and I still can't log in. some one please help

#48 J0SSSHII

J0SSSHII

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted April 05 2014 - 09:55 AM

SuperSpartacus, on April 04 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

Was there a change to FIRST WINS or am I just out of my mind_ It seems like before this patch I could get first win no matter how late in the game I joined, and in this one it has stopped short of giving me my HC. Can anyone explain the system to me_
How long is it supposed to take_ I haven't been able to even log into Hawken since the the update began. I understand it's supposed to shut down the severs, but it's been over a day already and I still can't log in.

#49 TaylorsContraction

TaylorsContraction

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted April 05 2014 - 10:21 AM

View PostGabbahead, on April 02 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

Great!
And now - when developers fix the freezin' lags_

This is not ping lags. Before the march update i did not have it...

That looks like choke on your end, hardware taking its sweet time to render the scenes.

#50 ThirdEyE

ThirdEyE

Moderator 007

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted April 09 2014 - 08:03 AM

View Post[HWK]ZamboniChaos, on April 02 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

• The EMP and ISM Disruptor will now correctly shut off all visor indicators

Is this supposed to include Health and Fuel indicators_  It seems those are still active for the duration of both EMP and ISM.
Posted Image

Offering coaching on all mechs, maps, and gametypes, PM if interested.

Violent Resolution - http://vr-gaming.org/

Hawken IRC - #hawkenscrim

#51 Aims

Aims

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted April 09 2014 - 08:58 AM

View PostGabbahead, on April 02 2014 - 08:53 PM, said:

Great!
And now - when developers fix the freezin' lags_

This is not ping lags. Before the march update i did not have it...

This has happened to me a few times since the latest patch, only on Origin though. Very strange, using a new rig and have never had any issues like this before now. Not only that but Origin has generally always been one of the better performing maps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users