HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

T32 VS Breacher

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 H83R

H83R

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationTetovo, Macedonia

Posted April 04 2014 - 05:59 AM

As my previous topic few days back asking for opinions about Raider's Reflak vs T32,i came across a chart showing detailed weapon stats and i spent about an hour studying it...So,in the game of T32 vs Reflak the Reflak wins with 1:0 because of it's DPS and not being so clickable as the T32... And charged "flak" shots are harder to land on-target if you have higher ping or a lower-end-VGA which makes it nearly impossible..

BUT,

Then i saw the charged and un-charged DMG for the T32 and compared it to the Predator's Breacher... The stats say that per shot-the Breacher takes the lead but, in terms of DPS the T32 has much faster fire rate,which for the T32 is 0.8 and for the Breacher it's 2.0 sec.in which it can deliver that awesomeness it carries in the looks(yeah i like the design of the T32, sue me :P)... Anyway, i know there are some quite dedicated Predator pilots that possibly tried this gun on it, is it any good_ Is it better that the Breacher_

Edited by H83R, April 04 2014 - 06:00 AM.

Posted Image

#2 McBonY

McBonY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 06:55 AM

I tried T32 after its buff, but returned to the Breacher. T32 has really nice rate of fire, but it just didn't work for me. Higher rof made me more agressive. Bad idea, when paired with my terrible aim. With Breacher i die less ;]

#3 H83R

H83R

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 09:07 AM

Really_ Hmmmm and i saw "agressive predator gameplay" on youtube and it seemed as it was going well... It leaves me to gather up enough HC to get it and try it out... Long way to go :(
Posted Image

#4 craftydus

craftydus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • LocationIn The Uterus of Love

Posted April 04 2014 - 09:34 AM

View PostH83R, on April 04 2014 - 09:07 AM, said:

"agressive predator gameplay"

Posted Image

There's nearly always between 2-3 teammates initially engaging every enemy that the predator pilot in that video shoots at.

I like the Breacher, but the t-32 conforms to my intuition more closely on the predator.

#5 P3ntatonix3d

P3ntatonix3d

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 10:19 AM

I use both the T-32 in not-so-open maps like Siege in Origin but stick to the Breacher for more open maps.
Breacher
+ greater accuracy
- low Rate of fire
- low damage
+slightly less overheating

T-32
+ greater damage
+ high rate of fire
- really bad accuracy for long range shots
-really really quick overheating. Especially when spamming EOC Pred

[font=times new roman,times,serif]Nemesis' are[/font]

SCOUTS

ROCKETEERS

#6 Lightangel112

Lightangel112

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted April 04 2014 - 10:23 AM

I tried the new T-32 on predator. Imo it does not gel that well with it. Past mid range, even fully charged this gun does mute damage compared to the breacher. This weapons is meant for cqc specifically, so if your not good in that area avoid this weapon.

View PostMeraple, on June 01 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to be a Professional Yolodriver just go with DETs and the rest EMPs.

#7 Scyfex

Scyfex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted April 05 2014 - 04:24 AM

What people neglect to mention in the T32 vs Breacher is how they synergise with the EOC Predator.

With the T32 you have 2 forms of sustained damage, one being hitscan and one being projectile based and this completely fuzzy bunny up the whole rhythem of combat. It's nigh impossible to use both effectively at the same time, thus lowering your overall DPS.

#8 86

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted April 06 2014 - 10:50 AM

Im one to use the T32 and eoc pred effectively in close combat, one of the playstyles i adopt when playing the T32 and CQC is to play the pred as if it were a "scout" The first charged T32 shot + eoc mine has to land on your opponents first, if the opponent hasnt noticed and engaged you yet, count yourself as being lucky and slam another T32 quick shot into his metal and combo it with a dodge in any direction. I have somehow wired my muscle memory into being able to press both left/right buttons while shooting, firing both the T32 bolt and a single eoc pred mine, a single mine can mean the difference, once a scout with less than 100 hp got panicky and tried to dodge for cover,scraping a pillar, on that pillar had one of my mines stuck on it due to missing him,which he scraped on and blew him up.

My favourite opponents to pick out are reapers/snipers who are busy scoping and do not look at their radar only for me to sneak up on them, or Scouts that are busy buzzin around engaging other mechs only to land for a second to regen up their fuel and -BAM, thats 150 hp gone of their health bar :lol:

Edited by 86, April 06 2014 - 10:54 AM.

#9 Odinous

Odinous

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • LocationAthens,Greece

Posted April 06 2014 - 11:33 AM

I am doing the same 86,though try to engage other enemies too,the pred feels more powerful now with that T32

#10 H83R

H83R

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted April 08 2014 - 03:29 PM

I play as an assasin with the pred...i sneak up on an repairing or busy with dps spamming enemies and do an alpha or a one-two combo while they are wounded...i also tend to set traps and lure mechs in for the kill,and the breaches is kinda slow for re-firing after a one-two combo...i got the t32 today(finally) and imma test it doing surprise buttsex on people till they fuzzy bunny blood :@(yeah i'm evil lol) and imma see what happens and give you guys the feedback ;)
Posted Image

#11 H83R

H83R

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted April 18 2014 - 05:42 PM

so,after hours and testing here's the result(for my type of gameplay at least)i always play as an predator from alien versus predator,hiding,going around and behind enemy lines,setting traps and lurking enemies into them and doing that high dps kill shots in a short period of time...with the breacher i tend to be more cloacked and patient waiting for the killing blow and more agressive with the bolt...the reason is that with the bolt i get slightly less dmg per shot(when charged of course) then with the breacher BUT i get a faster reload with the bolt after a charged shot to do flak shots from up close which do more dmg than the 2 sec/reload breacher shots in a long term(which,when charged,does more dmg from up close and from far away,which gives up your position,does dmg as poking a toothpick at an armored tank :P)...so,the t32 suites the Predator much better than the breacher(starter gun for you newbies) in a long term when used properly...try to set traps around closed AA spots around corners(or on the seilings,just a tip ;) noone checks them) and set the max of 10 mines in a line,so when you lurk a target in,do a cloacked charge-shot then several flaks and mines and that usually does the trick(you will be hated for that tactics of course) AND when defending a chockepoint or the damn AA from further away just spam mines and keep the t32 strictly for up close(it's pretty much useless from further away when a target is smaller than the sight's size)...and when attacking or doing guerilla type warfare for doing distraction and dmg to the enemy,try going around or behind enemy lines to do dmg in their backs,everyone hates a flak+mines shot in their arses when dealing with enemies from up front...one last tip:when someone gets close to you when cloacked,DO NOT MOVE A MUSSLE...i mean,no dodging,no boosting,no normal walking and no mouse movement at all!even if the enemy passes right next to you he will not see you as when you don't move at all(as a bloody hologram) you will be virtually invisible except some faded out outlines...it'll take much skills to get noticed,90% of the time it worked for me,and i used it to my advantage to infiltrate,set mines,provocate(to step on the mines) and do flak shots and alpha's on unsuspecting enemies to make them shiat blood as they hit the keyboard because they got killed ;) trust me,if you use this tactics,the predator and the t32 bolt is the perfect combo for the job...the breacher is a good training wheel but the t32 is the best...the EOC is good for area denial when exposed and just spamming mines along with the EOC Predator around or inside the AA which is not that usefull as doing guerilla warfare on unsuspecting victims :D

for TLDR's,T32 Bolt is the best gun for the Predator :P
Posted Image

#12 AboveTheSky

AboveTheSky

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationPredator Pilot of prosk army

Posted April 18 2014 - 10:27 PM

breacher all day why_

i dont need to get to close in combat

with t-32 u need to be very close

Posted Image

#13 Lightangel112

Lightangel112

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted April 18 2014 - 10:52 PM

View PostH83R, on April 18 2014 - 05:42 PM, said:

so,after hours and testing here's the result(for my type of gameplay at least)i always play as an predator from alien versus predator,hiding,going around and behind enemy lines,setting traps and lurking enemies into them and doing that high dps kill shots in a short period of time...with the breacher i tend to be more cloacked and patient waiting for the killing blow and more agressive with the bolt...the reason is that with the bolt i get slightly less dmg per shot(when charged of course) then with the breacher BUT i get a faster reload with the bolt after a charged shot to do flak shots from up close which do more dmg than the 2 sec/reload breacher shots in a long term(which,when charged,does more dmg from up close and from far away,which gives up your position,does dmg as poking a toothpick at an armored tank :P)...so,the t32 suites the Predator much better than the breacher(starter gun for you newbies) in a long term when used properly...try to set traps around closed AA spots around corners(or on the seilings,just a tip ;) noone checks them) and set the max of 10 mines in a line,so when you lurk a target in,do a cloacked charge-shot then several flaks and mines and that usually does the trick(you will be hated for that tactics of course) AND when defending a chockepoint or the damn AA from further away just spam mines and keep the t32 strictly for up close(it's pretty much useless from further away when a target is smaller than the sight's size)...and when attacking or doing guerilla type warfare for doing distraction and dmg to the enemy,try going around or behind enemy lines to do dmg in their backs,everyone hates a flak+mines shot in their arses when dealing with enemies from up front...one last tip:when someone gets close to you when cloacked,DO NOT MOVE A MUSSLE...i mean,no dodging,no boosting,no normal walking and no mouse movement at all!even if the enemy passes right next to you he will not see you as when you don't move at all(as a bloody hologram) you will be virtually invisible except some faded out outlines...it'll take much skills to get noticed,90% of the time it worked for me,and i used it to my advantage to infiltrate,set mines,provocate(to step on the mines) and do flak shots and alpha's on unsuspecting enemies to make them shiat blood as they hit the keyboard because they got killed ;) trust me,if you use this tactics,the predator and the t32 bolt is the perfect combo for the job...the breacher is a good training wheel but the t32 is the best...the EOC is good for area denial when exposed and just spamming mines along with the EOC Predator around or inside the AA which is not that useful as doing guerilla warfare on unsuspecting victims :D

for TLDR's,T32 Bolt is the best gun for the Predator :P
I think I read half way then I saw this "so the t32 suites the Predator much better than the breacher in the long term when used properly_" then stopped. Yeah, sure it is T-32 all the way huh_. "sarcasm detected"

Edited by Lightangel112, April 18 2014 - 10:52 PM.

View PostMeraple, on June 01 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to be a Professional Yolodriver just go with DETs and the rest EMPs.

#14 mccrorie

mccrorie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted April 19 2014 - 04:10 PM

The breahcer has that charged-uncharged combo for close combat. that combined with some long range damage puts it above T32 for me.

#15 mmm_yep

mmm_yep

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • LocationArizona, USA

Posted April 25 2014 - 02:57 PM

Sorry for being of topic, but what is TLDR_

#16 mccrorie

mccrorie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted April 25 2014 - 03:04 PM

Too long, didn't read.

#17 hawkenus

hawkenus

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 203 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted April 27 2014 - 08:22 AM

EOC for area denial.
Breacher in other ways like camping and finshing far low HP targets in Sields.

Bolt isn't suit for Predator gameplay at all.
Posted Image
so wet e-puzzy, y jelly_...

#18 angryhampster

angryhampster

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,349 posts
Posted April 27 2014 - 08:39 AM

breacher wins 100%

snipe, deadly burst. etc
    --[font=arial, sans-serif](◕_◕)    [/font]
Posted Image

#19 Meraple

Meraple

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted April 27 2014 - 09:06 AM

View Posthawkenus, on April 27 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

EOC for area denial.
Breacher in other ways like camping and finshing far low HP targets in Sields.

Bolt isn't suit for Predator gameplay at all.

Bolt is for if you can't aim, and thus need multiple, quick shots to take down a 10-HP enemy mech.

Breacher is considered as the best and most versatile weapon by most good Predator players, including me.
It deals massive damage point-blank with FLAK mode, but at any range past that the damage fall off is disappointing.
If you charge it up, it deals great damage up close, higher-then-average at medium, and zero-to-none at long range.

Breacher is the best for direct, in your face 1v1s.
EOC does about the same damage in terms of burst, but has more charging time.
That's about the only reason Breacher is better for direct, full frontal combat.

Yes, EOC may have a slow travelling time, but it can be argued that it doesn't matter if your skill in aiming makes up for it.

I'd say the T32-BOLT is for people who can't aim, and only finish off low-HP targets.
Ofcourse you could corner poke with it, but the Breacher is way superior there.
It's simply not suited for good, effective Predator playing styles.

Posted Image

Spoiler

#20 Stingz

Stingz

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted April 27 2014 - 11:45 AM

View PostMeraple, on April 27 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

I'd say the T32-BOLT is for people who can't aim, and only finish off low-HP targets.
Ofcourse you could corner poke with it, but the Breacher is way superior there.
It's simply not suited for good, effective Predator playing styles.

4-stage charge makes the T-32 better on a mech like Raider, when you aren't on target you can charge for more damage.
Breacher has an all or nothing charge, but better accuracy/range charged to make up for that.

Both can pull a Charged + Uncharged combo for heavy burst damage in close range.

Edited by Stingz, April 27 2014 - 11:47 AM.

Running directly to/from sniper fire means you'll die tired. Taking cover gives (Ke-)Sabot time to reload.
Someone elses data of Hawken gear/mechs | and another one

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users