HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Regenerator + Predator (Stalker Mode)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hayseed

Hayseed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted April 09 2014 - 12:39 PM

I think its called the rengenerator, if your mech is out of combat for 10 you recover 7 armor a second. If I am in Stalker mode when this even triggers, will it kick me out of stalker mode_ I know you get kicked out if you are repairing yourself or repairing via a lifter, but a technician repairing you doesn't kick you out so Im not sure. Has anyone tried this_ I would rather not spend the HC on it without knowing considering how long it takes to get that much.

#2 mccrorie

mccrorie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted April 09 2014 - 12:54 PM

No it does not kick you out of stealth. It's great for Predator players imo and I use it always. You can heal while hidden. You need the best version, not the crumby 7 health p/s version.

#3 KOS_Baconman

KOS_Baconman

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts
  • Locationsaving money..

Posted April 09 2014 - 01:37 PM

its the reconstructer just so you know, and its very useful on the pred for cloaking, same with the shock coil.
Posted Image

#4 Lightangel112

Lightangel112

Advanced Member

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted April 10 2014 - 12:11 AM

View Postmccrorie, on April 09 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

No it does not kick you out of stealth. It's great for Predator players imo and I use it always. You can heal while hidden. You need the best version, not the crumby 7 health p/s version.
The basic version isn't crummy. That was the version I used on mine for a very long time.

View PostMeraple, on June 01 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

If you want to be a Professional Yolodriver just go with DETs and the rest EMPs.

#5 Wraithknight

Wraithknight

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Posted May 07 2014 - 12:11 PM

I run the Advanced Reconstructor and Replenisher on my Predator sometimes, always stealthed always healing huehuehue...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users