HAWKEN servers are up and our latest minor update is live!
Forgot Password_ SUPPORT REDEEM CODE

Fansite: looking for a team!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Americanchz

Americanchz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted September 28 2012 - 03:06 PM

Posted Image

Hello everyone! I'm new to the Hawken community, and I'm planning to make a fansite that consists of the following:
  • Announcements/Events/News (Home page) - This will be considered the home page, and will be displayed as a blog. I will have multiple team members/volunteers contributing to this page.
  • Streaming - This page will display a live stream. When someone from our team decides to stream (it will be announced on the home page), you can find the stream & live chat embedded here. We will also included other external streams from other players that reach out to us.
  • Guides - Here we will post our advice to you. Guides will be created by the team, and any Hawken player that would want their guide to be showcased on our website.
  • Forum - Our forum will include boards that are suggested by the community.
  • Contact - If you have any reason to contact us (any sort article, guide, etc contributions) you can contact us here!
I'm currently looking for Hawken players that can be posting regularly on the fansite. I'm also looking for individuals that have knowledge with using Worpdress and Photoshop.

Thanks so much!

You can contact me here: ryan@igotpwned.com
Fansite: igotpwned.com(url may change in the near future)

Edited by Americanchz, September 28 2012 - 03:08 PM.

#2 RevCity

RevCity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationCyberspace

Posted October 23 2012 - 12:27 PM

The URL provided redirects to http://igotpwned.com...spendedpage.cgi

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users